Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 15th, 2007, 01:52 AM

SmokeScreen has disabled reputation
Is $15 GOOD for the CASTLE SET?

Alright brethren...my Wally-mart has the castle set on sale for $15 bones a pop. You think thats a good price? I haven't purchased the castle as of yet (I know, I know....bad Smoke Screen!) becuase of pricing issues, so now I was thinking of getting a couple.

ALSO---> Whats up with Wal-Mart raising their prices for Marvel HS, HS, and the Expansion packs? The price went up on the exp. packs like .56 cents a piece! Anyone else notice this? Peace.[/b]

"It makes no difference what men think of War. War endures. War was always here. Before man was, War waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting the ultimate practitioner."
Old September 15th, 2007, 03:01 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
yeah it used to be $20 and in some places $25-$30.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old September 15th, 2007, 03:42 AM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker
Re: Is $15 GOOD for the CASTLE SET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeScreen
Alright brethren...my Wally-mart has the castle set on sale for $15 bones a pop. You think thats a good price? I haven't purchased the castle as of yet (I know, I know....bad Smoke Screen!) becuase of pricing issues, so now I was thinking of getting a couple.[/b]
Yeah, that's a good price for the castles, I think I paid $26 each at WM when they were first released.

Quote:
ALSO---> Whats up with Wal-Mart raising their prices for Marvel HS, HS, and the Expansion packs? The price went up on the exp. packs like .56 cents a piece! Anyone else notice this? Peace.[/b]
What, you've never heard of inflation? It's still cheaper than Toys R Us.

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old September 15th, 2007, 07:26 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
24.95 or more every where I have seen them. So I would grab them up.

If you are saying the expansion packs are only .56 each I would start buying everything they have and trade/sell them to fellow scapers here on the sight. I know I have been on the watch and I have seen nothing like that in ny of the stores near me.
Old September 15th, 2007, 08:05 AM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
All i can say is yes! thats 1/2 the norm! buy em all!

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old September 15th, 2007, 08:58 AM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Totally, anything under $30 is good to me. Mine was $29 at Walmart.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old September 15th, 2007, 10:02 AM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Re: Is $15 GOOD for the CASTLE SET?

Quote:
Alright brethren...my Wally-mart has the castle set on sale for $15 bones a pop. You think thats a good price? I haven't purchased the castle as of yet (I know, I know....bad Smoke Screen!) becuase of pricing issues, so now I was thinking of getting a couple.

In case you missed the pevious posts... yes that is an awesome price. The MSRP is $30-35
Old September 15th, 2007, 10:25 AM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker
Maybe

The question is are they on sale or clearance? If they are on clearance and there is a few you may want to wait in out. I payed $25 for one when it first came out, $10 for at the beginning of the year and $7 each for two yesterday. The two I got yestarday where a WalMart clearance that where $19 about 2 weeks ago.
So if there are not manygrab what you need or maybeone since you don't have any at all, but I would wait it out.

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs
Old September 15th, 2007, 12:47 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Generally, anything under the normal price is a good price.
Old September 15th, 2007, 01:49 PM

nbxfan has disabled reputation
if you are seeing it on clearance, I'd continue to wait. Just picked one up for $5 after a month and a half of watching it go down in price. $15's not bad but, amazon also had them on sale at $12.50 a couple months back so I know you can do better...

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.
Old September 15th, 2007, 11:49 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I have NEVER seen any of the Walmarts/Targets/TrU's in my area have any Heroscape at reduced prices. Not even Orm's Return.
Old September 16th, 2007, 12:44 AM

Boozehammer is surprisingly tart
Yes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion