Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old December 23rd, 2010, 12:56 PM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Otonashi

I see Otonashi as a strategy spoiler. If she survives several attacks, great! If she manage to destroy more than her points, so much better! But if she got my opponent to waste order markers to attack her instead of my pricier units or to move his units to a more strategical position, that alone is worth her 10 points. And I think that is what her 10-spaces movement is all about.
Old December 23rd, 2010, 02:37 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwDriver View Post
I see Otonashi as a strategy spoiler. If she survives several attacks, great! If she manage to destroy more than her points, so much better! But if she got my opponent to waste order markers to attack her instead of my pricier units or to move his units to a more strategical position, that alone is worth her 10 points. And I think that is what her 10-spaces movement is all about.
I agree. She's not great for offense, and her defense is lacking, so that's why her move can be so vast. Wild figures shudder when she comes near, and all I can ever use her for is a kamikaze-type mission, to run in, hit hard, and fall valiantly. Or I can use her to mess up an enemy's turn by wasting their time when they attack her.

EDIT: 333rd post

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old December 24th, 2010, 02:02 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
And bonding with new Hand Ninjas too!
That's why it's a community project -- thanks!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 17th, 2011, 09:58 PM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know why but the link to Arkmer in the synergy section sends you back to Otonashi. Also, she can receive synergy benefits from cover fire with Agent Skahen.
Old April 18th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

The link has been fixed.
Old May 31st, 2011, 07:34 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Otonashi is the ultimate counter to the Death Chasers of Thesk. No matter who they choose to bond with, she's going to get her bonus.

Just make sure the opponent never decides to attack you, or this strategy is sunk.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old September 5th, 2011, 11:12 PM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

Saw a Japanese travel documentary show and learned that in Japanese, "otonashi" means silence while "otonashii" means quiet. This reminds me of the "forget about me" strategy posted by Riggler on page 3. Otonashi waiting in silence for the right moment to attack.
Old December 13th, 2012, 02:59 PM

Thewink 45 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Heirloom is a tricky figure.
Old December 13th, 2012, 10:15 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewink 45 View Post
Megasilver has been going through the books and updating them, which will eventually cover all of the DnD expansions. It's a slow process - there are, after all, 208 official, non-Marvel, books - so, if you have a suggestion on a particular unit, posting it in the book is fine, or you might send a PM with the suggestion.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old December 13th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewink 45 View Post
Megasilver has been going through the books and updating them, which will eventually cover all of the DnD expansions. It's a slow process - there are, after all, 208 official, non-Marvel, books - so, if you have a suggestion on a particular unit, posting it in the book is fine, or you might send a PM with the suggestion.
Actually, college work is what put it to a standstill. I should be able to get a lot of Books updated during Christmas Break. I'll update it then when I see these comments.
Old July 28th, 2013, 09:00 AM

HarleyThomas is surprisingly tart

I think she'd be a good counter draft against Orcs.

Barring Heavies, she should be able to cut down a Blade Grut or Arrow Grut or two before getting chewed up by Grimnak or a Swog.
Old July 28th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyThomas View Post
I think she'd be a good counter draft against Orcs.

Barring Heavies, she should be able to cut down a Blade Grut or Arrow Grut or two before getting chewed up by Grimnak or a Swog.
But then you could get isamu and cut down even more orcs..
Otanashi makes me laugh

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units