Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 10th, 2013, 01:57 PM

samthegoat knows what's in an order marker samthegoat knows what's in an order marker
Re: Corrupt a Wish: HeroScape Edition

Granted, you get so badly beaten in every game that you give up Heroscape for life out of shame and fill your spare time by juggling geese! If you get that reference you'll deserve +rep!

I wish my Firefly master set would come along quicker!
Old January 10th, 2013, 02:07 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Granted but Joss Whedon gets annoyed with you and creates a spinoff Wave that wraps up the master set making it less enjoyable!

I wish someone would create a decent Hulk movie.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; January 10th, 2013 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Just could not enjoy Serenity - Avengers was pretty good though!
Old January 10th, 2013, 02:11 PM

samthegoat knows what's in an order marker samthegoat knows what's in an order marker

Granted, but its completely separate from the rest of the marvel cinematic universe!
I wish there were more Drow units!
Old January 10th, 2013, 02:21 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by samthegoat View Post
Granted, but its completely separate from the rest of the marvel cinematic universe!
I wish there were more Drow units!
Granted, but since there are so many of them, they swarm and kill you in your sleep.

I wish I could beat the admins at HeroScape when they invite me to their party.
Old January 10th, 2013, 02:31 PM

Granted, you beat them so bad they give up 'scape for good, this site falls into disrepair, and without our favourite supplement to the game, we all quit to juggle geese, which prompts a huge protest campaign by PETA, who drum up such huge support that over the years, the protection of geese becomes so obsessive that entire armies are devoted to each goose, which prevents them from getting close enough to one another to mate, and slowly they begin to go extinct. Someone realizes that this all leads back to you beating the admins and you are treated as a criminal for the rest of your
days, forced only to play with Dund and Otonashi against yourself fielding an army of DW7K and two squads of drudge. You lose every match.
I someone would get the goose juggling reference so I don't look quite so strange!
Old January 10th, 2013, 02:34 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Granted, but now that everybody gets it they think your really strange.

I wish I was better at juggling geese.
Old January 10th, 2013, 04:08 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by samthegoat View Post
I someone would get the goose juggling reference so I don't look quite so strange!
Every planet has it's own weird customs.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 10th, 2013, 04:51 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Granted. More geese = more geese poop.

I wish I hadn't had to sell my Aquilla's Alliance.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old January 10th, 2013, 05:16 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Quote:

Granted you had to sell everything but your Aquilla's Alliance

I wish for rainbow blood.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old January 10th, 2013, 05:20 PM

Granted, you never get cut or spill any blood for the rest of your life, and no one believes you.
I wish someone else would take a go!
Old January 10th, 2013, 05:25 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old January 10th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Granted, but you need a blood transfusion after being badly wounded. But there is no blood for you because no one else has Rainbow blood.

I wish I knew how to play this game

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion