Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > AotV Maps & Scenarios
AotV Maps & Scenarios Forum for Discussion of AotV Maps & Scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 9th, 2019, 11:33 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: New Heroscape Terrain "Quick-Sand" - Collaborate rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Eventually I'd like to see a C3V "master set" that uses AotP figures but also maps/scenarios with terrain from the sets using these rules.
Great minds think alike.

On the topic of the terrain specifically, I actually think that the MtG tiles look like sandstone personally, which doesn't have any effects that immediately come to mind. Quicksand feels like it would be one of the thin tiles to me, if that makes sense.

That said, I did actually have some custom Quicksand terrain rules that I was toying with a long time ago. It's very similar to 2 and 3 from your second post, but with the added caveat that you add that figure's height to your roll. Rolling below an X would either cause a wound or get your figure stuck, but with the added height to your roll larger figures are punished less.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > AotV Maps & Scenarios