Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 30th, 2020, 12:32 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of having Survivor as a personality. It's a noun, not an adjective like pretty much every other personality. But I like the base concept of tying them together with personality. The other options could be to tie them together with powers or a mechanical hook.
Old July 30th, 2020, 12:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, typical rule of thumb is that classes are nouns and personalities are adjectives.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 30th, 2020, 02:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Also Survivor was planned as a Class for WD.
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:28 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Thought about it for a bit, and how about a Dedicated personality being the link for the City of Heroes good guys? There are some other Dedicated figures, but there's not many. I'm thinking Statesman would have a power that lets him reveal the X Order marker, and any two figures in his army move 4 spaces, or take a turn if the figures are a Dedicated Archer (Manticore) and a Dedicated Scientist (Positron). Still spitballing Statesman's leader power though, nothing set in stone.

Quote:

NAME = MANTICORE
SECRET IDENTITY = JUSTIN SINCLAIR

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ARCHER
PERSONALITY = DEDICATED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 8
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 110-140

EMERGENCY TELEPORTATION NETWORK
Instead of moving normally, Manticore may use Emergency Teleportation Network. To teleport, place Manticore on any empty space within 6 5 spaces of his current placement. When using Emergency Teleportation Network, Manticore will take any leaving engagement attacks. After using Emergency Teleportation Network, reduce Manticore's range and attack by one until the end of the turn. This special power may only be used once per round.

AIMED SHOT
At the beginning of each round, you may choose an opponent's Unique or Event Hero in clear sight of Manticore. The chosen figure is considered Manticore's Mark. Add 1 automatic skull this round when attacking the Mark with a non-adjacent normal attack. If Manticore attacks any other figure this round with a non-adjacent normal attack, roll 1 fewer attack die. If Manticore uses Emergency Teleportation Network, he loses the effect of Aimed Shot for the rest of the round.

BIO
Born Justin Sinclair, Manticore excelled in archery from a young age. Raised by his nanny, Virginia Bowman, Manticore’s parents were murdered in front of him by the villain Protean. Being the sole beneficiary of a large trust fund, Sinclair took up the mantle of Manticore, and began lending his money and aim to the Freedom Phalanx.
Added a once per round on the teleport, took most of the wording on Aimed Shot from Yodaking, and the auto skull from Soundwarp. Manticore will easily be able to get height, so an autoskull + 4 attack against his target lets him bring some solid offense. Hawkeye (Kate) would synergize well with him since her Pinning Shot can lower defense on his marked target, but I don't feel that it's anything too oppressive. The wording on Aimed Shot still might be a little wonky, and if giving him a marker would make it clearer that wouldn't be a problem.
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks like a good set up to me. I use the Archer's quite a bit, no competitive concerns from me by adding him into their mix.
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:57 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

New Warriors are probably going to do a bit of Dedicated synergy, but it doesn’t bother me at all if the CoH guys jump in there too.
Old August 5th, 2020, 10:43 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I've been out for a bit, but taking a look here. Impact Webbing is a specific named technology that Spider Man and Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly) use, so that's a no-go for me. I don't remember her very much, but I feel like we could thematically lean into either the Spider or Titan side a bit more, which would make her more interesting either way.

In the book does she use webs lots? Or is it fairly rare? Also offensively or defensively? Just as a tie-down?

I just think if we can get real specific here it'd be more fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakizzryn View Post
Quote:
NAME: SKITTER
SECRET IDENTITY: CELINE PATTERSON

SPECIES: METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS: UNIQUE HERO
CLASS: TITAN
PERSONALITY: WILD

SIZE/HEIGHT: MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 5

MOVE: 6
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 5

IMPACT WEBBING SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 4.
Start the game with 3 White Webbing Markers on this card. If Skitter inflicts one or more wounds on a Unique Hero with this special attack, you may place a Webbing Marker from this card on the defending figure's Army Card. Before another figure with your Webbing Marker on its card moves, that player must roll the 20-sided die. If that player rolls 1-12, that figure may not move. If that player rolls 13 or higher, return all your Webbing Markers from that card to this card.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When Skitter attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, she may attack one additional time.

EXPERT CLIMBING
When moving up levels of height to move onto a space with Skitter, do not count spaces for the first two levels and only count one space for each two levels after the first two. You may ignore Skitter's height of 5 when climbing. Skitter never takes falling damage or major falling damage.

WEAK MINDED 4
If any player rolls the 20-sided die to take temporary or permanent control of Skitter, that player may add 4 to the roll.

SUPER STRENGTH
When the Teen Titans were ambushed by Detective Jocelyn Lure and a squad of armed police officers from the New York City Police Department, Skitter intervenes by attacking them with her webbing binding them together. Skitter joined the other young heroes on their trip to S.T.A.R. Labs where they are met by the villainous Grymm who used his psychic abilities to manipulate her simple mind into freeing him.

However Grymm was later defeated with the help of Bunker, which freed Skitter from his psychic thrall. She has been shown to have a strong friendship with Bunker. At one point the Titans were teleported to the Crucible to take part in the "Culling" but Skitter was left behind. Whilst alone another metahuman approached her, which leads to the possibility there is another person with Skitter's insectoid abilities out there....
Old August 5th, 2020, 11:35 AM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

Not gonna lie been a while since I glanced at her lmao. I believe at the time I liked the concept of the ability that is why I threw it in there.
Her appearance in comics were rather minor but she was shown to immobilize people, with a regurgitated sticky substance, like an entire PD unit and even Robin.
I was also thinking of something that worked like Bolas ability as well.
Old August 7th, 2020, 12:14 PM
Just A Head

Quote:

NAME = BRAINIAC’S SKULL SHIP

UNIQUE VEHICLE
SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE ?
FULL COVER
OCCUPANCY = 2

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

COLUAN DATA BANKS
Start the game with an additional “X” Order Marker. When placing Order Markers, you may place the additional “X” Order Marker on an Android, Artificial Intelligence, or Coluan Army Card you control. That Order Marker cannot be moved from that card to any other card.

TENTACLE ASSAULT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Instead of attacking with the Driver of Brainiac’s Skull Ship, you may attack with this special attack. All opponent’s figures within 2 spaces of Brainiac’s Skull Ship are affected by this attack. If a figure receives one or more wounds from this special attack, you may place it on any empty space within 2 spaces of its original placement. Figure moved with this special attack will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

DEFENSE MATRIX 2
When defending against a non-adjacent attack, Brainiac’s Skull Ship adds 2 to its Defense number, and if you roll excess shields, you may inflict a wound on any figure within 5 spaces of Brainiac’s Skull Ship.

FLYING
Maybe a bit too juiced, but I'm imagining this thing being pretty expensive.
Old August 7th, 2020, 02:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool.
Old August 7th, 2020, 02:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I dig it. I like that it flies. Whoever suggested that is a genius.
Old August 7th, 2020, 04:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice! Only Occupancy 2?

I almost want it to have a way to help with collecting shrunken figures.

Kinda bumped you posted this in the public, as I have an idea of a wave it could fit very well into.

More vehicles is always fun!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy