Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 25th, 2020, 02:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Caitlin Snow

The Book of Caitlin Snow

C3G DC WAVE 38
FLASH FORWARD

Comic Front PDF

Comic Back PDF

Mini Front PDF

Mini Back PDF

The figure used for this unit is a repainted Heroclix figure from the Uncanny X-Men set.
Its model number and name are #005a/Emma Frost.

Character Bio – A devoted scientist working for S.T.A.R. Labs, Caitlin Snow started out in the superhero business as a supporting member of Team Flash, but as she got in touch with a long buried alternate identity (one who had Metahuman powers!) she struggled to repress Killer Frost's violent actions. Eventually the two reached an accord and Caitlin became more than just the team's biologist and physician. She became a full fledged ice blasting hero!

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: I see 4 cards in this book instead of the usual two. What's up with that?
    A: Killer Frost is a design with a flip card, so her card is intended to be printed double-sided. When playing with a flip card, you only need to pay the one listed drafting cost to get both sides of the card. At the start of the game, follow any rules listed on the card when it comes to placing a side face-up. Once the game starts, only the side of the card that is face-up counts as "existing" within the game at that time. When you flip a card, place any markers, glyphs, and other items back on that card after flipping.
  • Q: I don't have the ability to print a double-sided card. Can I still use this design?
    A: Sure! Just print it as two single-sided cards, and keep both of them by you while playing. Just remember to follow all the rules as if the design were a flip card.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by tcglkn; November 1st, 2021 at 09:02 PM.

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Killer Frost - I Can See My Breath!

Front Side:

Quote:
NAME = CAITLIN SNOW
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST
PERSONALITY = BRILLIANT
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2
POINTS = 210

CRYOKINETIC PHYSIOLOGY

Start the game with this Army Card flipped to this side. Before rolling defense dice for Caitlin Snow against an attack from an enemy figure, you may flip this card.

TEAM FLASH PHYSICIAN 16
Before taking a turn with a Unique Hero you control adjacent to Caitlin Snow that is Human or Metahuman, you may roll the 20-sided die. Add 4 to your roll if that figure has the Superspeed or Speed Force special power. If you roll 16 or higher, remove up to 2 wounds from that figure’s Army Card.
Back Side:

Quote:
NAME = KILLER FROST
SECRET IDENTITY = CAITLIN SNOW

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PROTECTOR
PERSONALITY = CYNICAL
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

CRYOKINETIC HEALING

At the start of each round, if Killer Frost is not engaged, you may remove up to two Wound Markers from this card and then flip it.

ICE SHARDS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 1.
When Killer Frost attacks with this special attack, she may attack 2 additional times. Each skull rolled counts for one additional hit against figures with the Ice Resistance special power or for two additional hits against other figures.

ICE RESISTANCE
Slippery Ice and Heavy Snow only count as 1 space when moving. Add 1 die to Killer Frost’s defense while on an ice or snow space.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; May 9th, 2021 at 11:04 PM. Reason: fixed a typo

Mini Picture

Comic Picture

Background

Last edited by IAmBatman; December 8th, 2020 at 03:04 PM.
Old October 25th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Interesting - I'm vaguely familiar with the Rebirth version who was kind of an on-again, off-again, "heart of gold but can't stay on the right path" type of character. Which I think this draft works for, though you may well be doing a CWverse version or something I've never heard of. The comic image in the second post is Rebirth version, I think.

I guess my only question is the dual classing, which I don't necessarily see as vital here, and don't quite follow the theme of. Why is "being frosty" making her a Criminal?
Old October 25th, 2020, 09:48 PM

The idea is that when her frostiness takes over she is most hungry/desperate for heat, so she's most willing to hurt her own, thus reverting her to her criminal inclinations.

The Arrowverse version of the character is actually a normal scientist who transforms into a mostly criminal Killer Frost in kind of a Jekyl/Hyde thing, though the Killer Frost version does eventually learn to play nice and get along.

I was going for a lunch box thing that could cover both classes, but I suppose it's possible to take the 10,000 design view and just do the Scientist version here and leave a Criminal/Suicide Squad type of version for later, just to streamline things.

Old October 25th, 2020, 09:55 PM

Yeah, I'm kind of liking the idea of streamlining her a bit. I don't really need this version to play with Waller.

NAME = KILLER FROST
SECRET IDENTITY = CAITLIN SNOW

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS =

CRYOKINETIC PHYSIOLOGY

At the start of the game, you may place a white Frost Marker on this card. At the end of each round, if the Frost Marker is not on this card, you may place it on this card and remove a Wound Marker from this card.

TRUST ISSUES 10
If there are at least as many unrevealed “X” Order Markers on Army Cards as Players in the game, then before moving with Killer Frost, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 10 or lower, you cannot move or attack with Killer Frost during this Player turn.

CRAVING HEAT
After moving Killer Frost normally, you must either place a wound on this card or on the Army Card of a figure adjacent to Killer Frost. If you place a wound on the Army Card of an adjacent figure remove the Frost Marker from this card, if possible, and if that figure has the Lava Resistant special power, you may remove one wound from this card.

Old October 25th, 2020, 09:58 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I originally pitched that marker class flip thing at a time when the 10,000 design view was uh... foggy.

Intent was to try and do the personality flip in a way that would let her work with either JL Batman or Waller, but make her unreliable for other characters that care about her temperament throughout the game instead of just at the start. Agreed that "Criminal" doesn't fully covey the personality switch though.

Like Vibe, there's probably an argument for going full CW here.
Old October 25th, 2020, 10:32 PM

Yeah, that's what I'm leaning into, though I don't think it's appreciably different than the reformed/JL Rebirth version, so I think she's probably covered with this and a criminal version if anyone cares enough to do the latter.

Old October 26th, 2020, 01:52 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I kinda dug the Criminal class switch, but can always appreciate some streamlining.
Old October 26th, 2020, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I kinda dug the Criminal class switch, but can always appreciate some streamlining.
Yeah, there was some theme there, but I'm not sure it was popping in execution, and I'm not sure mechanically it would make her any more fun to play (if anything it seems it might be annoying to track in game and to build around in an army).

Old October 26th, 2020, 11:06 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think including personality would make it pop more (going from Conflicted Scientist to Desperate Criminal, or Outlaw, or other class suggesting moral flexibility), but I don't have a strong preference either way. In my brief experience I don't remember her flipping sides in the middle of a story.
Old October 26th, 2020, 01:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I for one am very pleased you dropped the Criminal/Scientist switching back and forth, it made her undraftable in either synergy web IMO. I agree a personality switch would be more fitting to tell the story while not gumming up army building as much. I also agree that the 10,000 card view is the better approach, the different takes on her are just so different that it would be easier to just give each one their own card instead of trying to lunchbox it.

Just asking here, but could Trust issues just trigger off something else? Not seeing the theme connection between her and Ralph that makes her want to trust her team more. I'd rather see it trigger off something Barry and both Cisco do, they are the three musketeers of the CW show IMO.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library