Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 16th, 2019, 02:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Deadman (VOTE for Release)

Actually, I believe this passes with T's vote, as it predates LO's promotion. Though an extra set of eyes never hurts.
Old May 16th, 2019, 03:40 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

No, sir! Never shall you ever have my approval! Your design shall rot forever in the eternal purgatory between complete and incomplete until the web-page is riddled with viruses and maggots sup from your eyeballs!

Oh, alright then...
Yea.

Though I think I'm with johnny on preferring Inquisitive over Curious as a personality.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 16th, 2019, 03:56 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Wonderful. This passes! #839

I'm sticking it out with the personality based on my research and reading. I appreciate the feedback.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 30th, 2019, 06:42 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Deadman

Just seen a mistake on his card. In Spectral Possession the text says:

"While that Hero is possessed, instead of taking a turn with Deadman, you may take a turn a turn with the possessed Hero."
Old June 30th, 2019, 08:49 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, that's a reference to Deadman's favorite song lyrics from an obscure early sixties ditty:

"A turn
A turn
You may take a turn
A turn
A turn
With Deadman

A turn
A turn
makes you a man
A turn
A turn
With Deadman"

The anti-war sentiments are still quite apparent.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 1st, 2019, 02:34 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Good catch, updated.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 14th, 2019, 11:33 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We had a game where Deadman possessed the last figure of the opponents team (Superman II at full health). Although Superman would mop the floors with the few remaining enemies, by the rules I think Deadman's team won. Just making sure we were doing it right; the win condition is checked at the end of each turn and Deadmans possession lasts until the end of the round. Therefore at the end of Deadmans turn, his team won as the opponent had no figures left on the battlefield.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old October 15th, 2019, 06:19 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds right to me!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 15th, 2019, 08:08 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
We had a game where Deadman possessed the last figure of the opponents team (Superman II at full health). Although Superman would mop the floors with the few remaining enemies, by the rules I think Deadman's team won. Just making sure we were doing it right; the win condition is checked at the end of each turn and Deadmans possession lasts until the end of the round. Therefore at the end of Deadmans turn, his team won as the opponent had no figures left on the battlefield.
Correct. You can see Mad Hatter's thread for a FAQ covering this.
Old October 16th, 2019, 07:01 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks guys. That is the way we played it. I don't understand the reference to Mad Hatters FAQ though. Did I miss it? (there are 59 pages for him) The only one in OP refers to his markers staying in play, nothing about long term control of the enemy.

My current reward points
Old October 16th, 2019, 08:05 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Hmm, I'm probably thinking of something that got brought up and not FAQ'd basically if you had hatted your opponent's last figure and pulled off a Tea Party, you win as in that specific moment your opponent does not control that figure.
Old October 16th, 2019, 08:33 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Hmm, I'm probably thinking of something that got brought up and not FAQ'd basically if you had hatted your opponent's last figure and pulled off a Tea Party, you win as in that specific moment your opponent does not control that figure.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=666

I found the post that you are referring to, but I don't think that is accurate. As per C3G rules:

"Victory Conditions
At the end of each turn, after all powers that occur during this time have been applied, if there is any player that no longer has any figures on the battlefield, that player loses the game. This is the normal victory condition, and it can be changed in scenarios or by the players' agreements."

taken from
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=46955

My understanding of "all powers...have been applied " would include returning the controlled figure back to the original player and therefore they would have a figure on the board. However, Deadman controls until the end of the round which is different and is after the end of a turn. I think Deadman needs a FAQ for this as it is unique.

My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library