Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 6th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Gencon Championship 2010 top 16 players advance

Congrats on backing up the talk, dok. And to everyone else who made Day 2, though it looks as though only MM moved on from my draft.
Old August 6th, 2010, 07:41 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I dont care who the winner is as THIS guy is the overall GENCON 2010 CHAMPION

Old August 6th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Champion of Champions

ManTrainChooChoo knows what's in an order marker ManTrainChooChoo knows what's in an order marker

Representing the Columbus Crew this year.

I made day 2 at 11th place with
Raelin
Deathreavers x2
Kaemon Awa
Marro Warriors
Major Q9

Pickle4192 placed 9th

4th Mass x4
Braxas

Mattser didn't make day 2.... Clearly there is a conspiracy by the judges to ensure we get a new champion this year.
Old August 6th, 2010, 08:47 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Gotta love me some Fish Tako's!!

I have 3 people in my draft in day 2 so far.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; August 6th, 2010 at 08:48 PM. Reason: I may just end up saving R˙chean the cost of shipping yet.
Old August 6th, 2010, 08:58 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

$20 says dok's upgrade is Krav+Rats.

And didn't a certain Devil's Advocate predict that vipers would never see day 2?
Old August 6th, 2010, 09:08 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

My prediction was for last year and that current Meta.

My current prediction is in regards to a list of 10 Figures from which I guaranteed at least 1 unit would be in the Winning Army.
Old August 6th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

ET86! Nice Job!

Wisconsin FTW!
Old August 6th, 2010, 09:28 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh, I see. Spider_Poison didn't go to GenCon this year.
Old August 6th, 2010, 09:48 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
$20 says dok's upgrade is Krav+Rats.

:
I smell Kelda in some of these hydra builds.
Old August 6th, 2010, 10:00 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

I'd be willing to bet that if the GW armies have any luck at all tomorrow, they get bumped up to an A- on the power rankings. People wanted results; well, here's some results for you. Three armies in day 2, with 2 of those in the top 4. I'd guess that's enough to merit a bump.

Nilf/GW I expected; but it's interesting to see Zelrig/GW armies too. I wonder if the guy with two dragons always bonded with Nilf, or switched it up for some games.
Old August 6th, 2010, 10:05 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
I'd be willing to bet that if the GW armies have any luck at all tomorrow, they get bumped up to an A- on the power rankings. People wanted results; well, here's some results for you. Three armies in day 2, with 2 of those in the top 4. I'd guess that's enough to merit a bump.

Nilf/GW I expected; but it's interesting to see Zelrig/GW armies too. I wonder if the guy with two dragons always bonded with Nilf, or switched it up for some games.
Well alot depends on how many GW armies actually showed up. If it were 15-20 i'd say that isn't impressive to have 3 armires in the top 16. Though if it were more like 6-7, than its impressive.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old August 6th, 2010, 10:08 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I went 5-0 and took the top seed with Ratsx3 , Raelin, Q9, and a Fen Hydra. The five people I played went a combined 18-2 when they weren't playing me.

Day 2 upgrade is to 640. I'm pretty much settled on my upgrade, and I apologize in advance.

Tiny Timmy was #2 (5-0) with Heaviesx4, Marro Warriors, Grimnak, and Nerak.

Jexik (#3) (5-0) is playing Nilfheim and Greenscales - I don't know the exact breakdown.

ET86 (#4) is playing Greenscales, Raelin, and Zelrig.

Chris (#5) is playing ET86's Tree Town army: 10thx4, Marcus, and Airborne Elite.

Matthias (#6) is playing Knights, Gilbert, and airborne elite. He was 4-0 until he ran into my rats in the last round.

dragonmaster384 (#7) was my third game; he played Zelrig, Nilfheim, two squads of greenscales, and the 10 point ninjas.

#9 played Braxas and 4thx4.

I played Fishtako's #10 army first - Raelin, Q9, and Dividersx5. It was one of my closest matches.

Killercactus, #13, MADE DAY 2 WITH VIPERS. And Raelin and Q9, but still. Sick.

R˙chean (#15), who I played in the fourth round, played 10thx3, Romansx2, Raelin, and Marcus. I believe he and wdgrant were the only 3-2 armies to make it.

wdgrant, my first round opponent, is playing stingersx5, Raelin, and a Hydra. Hot Hydra on Hydra action!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
1- Adam Tarr
2-Timothy Womochill
3- James Sitz
4- Eric Lashbrook
5- Chris Meyer
6- Ken Williams
7- Chris Kaelin
8- Brandon Jeeter
9- Mark Pickelsimer
10- Leighton Kan
11- Ben Schaub
12- Richard D'Ambrosio
13- Frank Balog
14- Eric Landry
15- Mark Pruitt
16- William Grant
Quick translation for everyone:
1. Adam Tarr (dok) - Deathreavers x3, Fen Hydra, Major Q9, Raelin RotV
2. Timothy Womochill (Tiny Timmy) - Grimnak, Heavy Gruts x4, Marro Warrors, Nerak
3. James Sitz (Jexik) - Greenscals x4, Nilfheim, Raelin RotV
4. Eric Lashbrooke (EternalThanos86) - Greenscales x4, Raelin RotV, Zelrig
5. Chris Meyer (?) - 10th Reg x4, Airborne Elite, Marcus
6. Ken Williams (Matthias Maccabeus) - Airborne Elite, Knights x4, Sir Gilbert
7. Chris Kaelin - (dragonmaster384) - Greenscales x2, Nilfheim, Zelrig (fillers?)
8. Brandom Jeter (scaper_dude) - Grimnak, Heavy Gruts, Raelin RotV
9. Mark Pickelsimer (Pickle4192) - 4th Mass x4, Braxas
10. Leighton Khan (Fish Tako) - Major Q9, Marro Dividers x5, Raelin RotV
11. Ben Schaub (ManTrainChoochoo) - Deathreavers x2, Kaemon Awa, Major Q9, Marro Warriors, Raelin RotV
12. Richard D'Ambrosio (RoninValentina) - ?
13. Frank Balog (killercactus) - Major Q9, Raelin RotV, Venoc Vipers x6
14. Eric Landry (Menchi) - Alastair, Finn, Knights x3, Krav Maga
15. Mark Pruitt (R˙chean) - 10th Reg x2, Roman Legos x3, Marcus, Raelin RotV (I'm pretty sure he's 30 under)
16. William Grant (wdgrant (not sure if that's exact spelling)) - ?

I'm pretty sure places 1 - 3 or 1 - 4 are 5-0, 3/4 - 14 are 4-1, and 15 and 16 are 3-2.

Sorry, not sure what wd or Ronin are playing. Possibly one is 10th Reg.

17. Cody Lucido! (Cleon!) - Marcu Esenwein, Marro Stingers x5, Nilfheim

Yeah, I missed Day 2 by one place. But if someone doesn't show I'm in!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con