Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 5th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

Spoiler Alert!

This removes a glyph while simplifying another. It clears up text and still accomplishes most of what you wanted.

The only issue I see is that there may be a rule issue with choosing to drop a glyph at will during your movement phase if the glyph is permanent since permanent glyphs are supposed to be stationary on the battlefield and not picked up.

edited for control verbiage.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "

Last edited by ibechief; November 5th, 2012 at 03:20 PM.
Old November 5th, 2012, 03:12 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Mxyzptlk can't be killed by any wounds, actually.
how in the world did I miss that one... Man I'm having a heck of a day today. Time to shut the pc down and go outside.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old November 5th, 2012, 03:15 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Spoiler Alert!

This removes a glyph while simplifying another. It clears up text and still accomplishes most of what you wanted.

The only issue I see is that there may be a rule issue with choosing to drop a glyph at will during your movement phase if the glyph is permanent since permanent glyphs are supposed to be stationary on the battlefield and not picked up.
Kang does it with the Glyph of Temporal Displacement and he gets to pick it up. So much for permanent.

Also, I don't think any of the suggestions for Motherbox capture the feel of the connection between user and Motherbox. "They provide their owner with unconditional love and self-destruct when their owner dies."
Old November 5th, 2012, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Spoiler Alert!

Kang does it with the Glyph of Temporal Displacement and he gets to pick it up. So much for permanent.

Also, I don't think any of the suggestions for Motherbox capture the feel of the connection between user and Motherbox. "They provide their owner with unconditional love and self-destruct when their owner dies."
I just don't know enough about the character to give decent advice here. I just caution you that you dont make a glyph that is more powerful than most 100 point heroes. Try and work as much into Her card as possible. Like was suggested with the armor power.

Old November 5th, 2012, 04:10 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Spoiler Alert!

I just don't know enough about the character to give decent advice here. I just caution you that you dont make a glyph that is more powerful than most 100 point heroes. Try and work as much into Her card as possible. Like was suggested with the armor power.
Well at this point I will just move on to something else since she is drafted. As it stands, I would remove the Armor all together and just add 1 to her defense which makes it 1 better than Wonder Woman, for simplification.
Old November 5th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Does anyone have the Great 10 drafted (August General, Soviet Red-Guardsman, Immortal-Man-In-darkness).

many of them have figures coming out in future clix releases
Old November 5th, 2012, 07:52 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Johnny's got some of them.
Old November 5th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Just August General at the moment; I'd love to see what others have in mind for the team, though.
Old November 5th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Well at this point I will just move on to something else since she is drafted.
I wish people didn't do this. If I have something drafted and I see some amazing work done on it here, I'd give up the draft to collaborate with the public designer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 5th, 2012, 08:00 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Well at this point I will just move on to something else since she is drafted.
I wish people didn't do this. If I have something drafted and I see some amazing work done on it here, I'd give up the draft to collaborate with the public designer.
Yep! We usually have write-ups for most of our drafts, but there are times that the public has better ideas.
Old November 5th, 2012, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Spoiler Alert!

Well at this point I will just move on to something else since she is drafted. As it stands, I would remove the Armor all together and just add 1 to her defense which makes it 1 better than Wonder Woman, for simplification.
bummer... I was looking forward to seeing where she was going. I don't know much about her so I was attempting to envision her through the powers placed on her in the design. Sounds like someone on par with Granny Goodness and all that DC god stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
aww dang! Ninja'd by a few hours!

Old November 7th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

JUDGE DEATH

Undead
Unique Hero
Dark Judge
Genocidal
Medium 5

Life: 5

Move: 4
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 6

DEATH SENTENCE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
Squad figures cannot roll defense dice when attacked with this special attack. Unique heroes attacked with this special attack cannot roll more than 1 defense die. Androids, Undead, and Destructible Objects roll defense dice normally. If Judge Death destroys a figure with this special attack, you may immediately take a turn with any other Undead Hero you control.

DEATH NEVER DIES
When Judge Death is destroyed, you may place his figure on the card of any Undead Unique Hero you control. When a figure with Judge Death on its card attacks and destroys an opponent's figure that is not an Android, Undead, or Destructible Object, you may immediately, if possible, replace the destroyed figure with Judge Death's figure. After placing Judge Death, remove all markers from this card.

DIMENSIONAL TELEPORT
At the end of each round, if there are no more than 2 Wound Markers on this card, you may immediately place Judge Death on any empty space on the battlefield. When Judge Death is moved by Dimensional Teleport do not take any leaving engagement attacks. When Judge Death is moved by Dimensional Teleport, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.

Karat expressed some concern about the clarity of Death Sentence SA.
Is this better/worse/same?

DEATH SENTENCE SPECIAL ATTACK

Range 1. Attack 3.
Squad figures cannot roll defense dice when attacked with this special attack. Unique heroes attacked with this special attack cannot roll more than 1 defense die. Androids, Undead, and destructible objects may not be targeted by this special attackroll defense dice normally. If Judge Death destroys a figure with this special attack, you may immediately take a turn with any other Undead Hero you control.

I am highly considering changing the requirement to take a turn with another Undead Hero to inflicting a wound instead of destroying a figure. I still need to do some playtesting with him. Death, Grundy and Frankenstein should be an interesting combo with Solomon being able to 'bond' with both Death and Bolts. Grundy, Death and Silver Banshee may be better though with her Magical Defense keeping her around, hopefully long enough, to bring both Death and Grundy back after they are destroyed.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy