Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 19th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

That is weird. Though japes has been a bit fuzzy lately.
Old April 19th, 2017, 01:48 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Hey I sent you a PM a few days ago and just wondering if you saw it. Please respond to the PM just to let me know you received it. Thanks.
I don't have any messages from japes I wish I did!

EDIT: I'm not seeing any ones I haven't responded too.
That would explain why you haven't responded. I'll resend as I'm not seeing it on my end either. Weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That is weird. Though japes has been a bit fuzzy lately.
Very Weird... I thought the fuzzy part was over...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 19th, 2017, 02:07 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Are you feeling better?

Great news!
Old April 19th, 2017, 02:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Are you feeling better?

Great news!
Mostly, just finding a new job now. I'm going to have minor issue for probably up to a year but nothing major.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 19th, 2017, 02:28 PM

That sounds better or at least getting there.

Good luck!
Old April 21st, 2017, 07:39 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

@L0B5T3R - I've had a thought about Bailey Hoskins. What if you could just blow him up instead of attacking, with only one restriction - he has to be the last figure in your army. That way, he truly is 'The Worst X-Man Ever' since he can never win you the game (unless, I suppose, you have an ally and you're going for an allied victory) - he can only ever attempt to force a tie. Having listened to the YouTube clip you posted with him as well, it seems thematic since (forgive me if I've got the wrong end of the stick) he seemed to only blow himself up when the bad guy had essentially won - Xavier was dead, X-Men disbanded, the bad guy had the power. I don't know if this idea would actually work, but I thought it was worth suggesting.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 21st, 2017, 08:11 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
@L0B5T3R - I've had a thought about Bailey Hoskins. What if you could just blow him up instead of attacking, with only one restriction - he has to be the last figure in your army. That way, he truly is 'The Worst X-Man Ever' since he can never win you the game (unless, I suppose, you have an ally and you're going for an allied victory) - he can only ever attempt to force a tie. Having listened to the YouTube clip you posted with him as well, it seems thematic since (forgive me if I've got the wrong end of the stick) he seemed to only blow himself up when the bad guy had essentially won - Xavier was dead, X-Men disbanded, the bad guy had the power. I don't know if this idea would actually work, but I thought it was worth suggesting.
Ha! Sounds like a fit for him for sure, it definitely goes along with the end of his story. Would he be draftable though? Would someone draft a figure that did nothing to help them win?
Old April 21st, 2017, 08:17 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Ha! Sounds like a fit for him for sure, it definitely goes along with the end of his story. Would he be draftable though? Would someone draft a figure that did nothing to help them win?
That's the concern - perhaps it's best combined with something that triggers on destruction, so at least he could be a pretty deadly tie-up figure, if you want him to be useful? But then, is he really 'The Worst X-Man Ever' anymore? Plus, while he can't help you win, he can help you not lose (or, to put it better, stop your opponent from winning). It would mean he'll probably not be a go-to draft pick, or really a tournament figure ever, but he could still be fun to take from time to time, and I wonder if the character's really deserving of more than that?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 21st, 2017, 08:30 AM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think he should be somewhat ineffective, but I can't see ever drafting him with that restriction. Maybe that's just me. Plus I think if the situation came up in battle Bailey would have "taken the bullet" for his team, and he at least always had the option.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 07:22 AM

Got another design for you guys to critique. My motivation for this was to make Falcon more playable. He has never been drafted at my games which is a shame because he is cool.

A few setbacks to this design is 1. No exclusive mini, and 2. Falcon has the Redwing Distraction Ability. I don't think either are deal breakers. There are options for 1. Number 2 could be solved by a name change or just saying "who cares" At the bottom I posted some other abilities that could fly () with Redwing. Whatchya guys think?

Redwing
Spoiler Alert!

I could see some variations on Redwing coming in at anywhere from 20-60 points.

*EDIT* 100th post!

Last edited by L0B5T3R; April 22nd, 2017 at 01:51 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 10:15 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Maybe link him to "Sam Wilson" instead of "Falcon"? Or even link him to the Redwing Distraction special power. I know johnny has some plans for Sam as Cap.

If you wanted to work around the fact that Redwing is already a special power, you could maybe do something like this.

Quote:
???
Figures you control with the Redwing Distraction special power may only use that special power when attacked if Redwing is within 2 clear sight spaces of the attacking figure. After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Hero you control with the Redwing Distraction special power, and before taking a turn with that Hero, you may take a turn with Redwing. You may not take any additional turns with any other figures other than that Hero.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Maybe link him to "Sam Wilson" instead of "Falcon"? Or even link him to the Redwing Distraction special power. I know johnny has some plans for Sam as Cap.
Good idea.

Quote:
If you wanted to work around the fact that Redwing is already a special power, you could maybe do something like this.

???
Figures you control with the Redwing Distraction special power may only use that special power when attacked if Redwing is within 2 clear sight spaces of the attacking figure. After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Hero you control with the Redwing Distraction special power, and before taking a turn with that Hero, you may take a turn with Redwing. You may not take any additional turns with any other figures other than that Hero.
Don't you think it would be easier just to change the name of his ability? I mean he can communicate with more birds than just Redwing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy