Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old March 31st, 2013, 01:15 PM

Fireshadow is surprisingly tart
Re: The wait is Over HS Codex #11 is Here!

I cant figure out how to actually get to the codex. When I click on the link it leads me to a list of like 8 or so options and a picture of some girl and what seems like a college ad. dunno maybe it is just my dumb laptop
Old March 31st, 2013, 01:28 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

The Codex site is no more. I've uploaded PDFs to Google Docs. Check the link in my signature.

Could an Admin add the link to the first post of this thread?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old June 12th, 2013, 12:14 PM

Simpledamon Woo who?

Thanks for saving these for me! I was having a terrible time finding them.

Last edited by Simpledamon; June 12th, 2013 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Clarification
Old June 12th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpledamon View Post
Anyone know where I can get these nowadays? Links appear broken.
The links in the post just before yours seem to work fine (other than the fact that the link for issue #1 was formatted improperly).

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 12th, 2013, 12:27 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpledamon View Post
Anyone know where I can get these nowadays? Links appear broken.
The links in the post just before yours seem to work fine (other than the fact that the link for issue #1 was formatted improperly).
It wasn't "formatted improperly", it was intentionally sabotaged.

Also, check this out!

~JS, off to fix it

EDIT: I fixed it!

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; June 12th, 2013 at 12:41 PM.
Old November 4th, 2018, 09:16 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the information mac122. I kind of thought once I found out what figures that were used would be hard to find or quite expensive. I just remember reading about the Zavari Incursion sometime back. It was a great concept and quite creative so I thought I might try to bring it back for my son and I to play. Not sure at these prices if its worth it to bring it to life on the battlefields in my home. I should have tried to purchase those figures way back when I first saw that article. Thanks again.
Old July 26th, 2010, 08:41 AM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidemma View Post
Really a educative and informative post, the post is good in all regards,I am glad to read this post.
Welcome to the site!

Since this is your first post, you probably don't know this rule of thumb: Don't post in really old threads unless you have something really important to say and that thing isn't worth making a new thread about.

Check out the rules thread if you have more questions. I don't have the link handy, but you can click Forums (from the home page) and then click search. Choose the drop down option "Titles Only" and then type in "Rules Thread".

Hope it helps!
Old July 26th, 2010, 12:00 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

I don't think posting in an old stickied thread is the same as necro'ing an old general thread...

My

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless
Old July 28th, 2010, 06:09 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledpie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidemma View Post
Really a educative and informative post, the post is good in all regards,I am glad to read this post.
Welcome to the site!

Since this is your first post you're a bot, you probably don't know this rule of thumb: Don't post in really old threads unless you have something really important to say and that thing isn't worth making a new thread about.

Check out the rules thread if you have more questions. I don't have the link handy, but you can click Forums (from the home page) and then click search. Choose the drop down option "Titles Only" and then type in "Rules Thread".

Hope it helps!
Fixed.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News