Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old June 24th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
I just got my new faction decks!
Awesome! Mine must be coming soon too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
Holy crap, time flies. I had no idea they were that close to being released.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Hopefully mine are waiting for me when I get home late tonight.
Yeah, I've been dying to get these. With the influx of new games I have been bringing into my house, I haven't been able to get my son to play in well over a month (he only wants to play the new hotness). So now that these are the new item, he's all over it again.
Mine are here!!!!!

Wow the decks are tiny. Not a bad thing, I had different expectations from the pics. They're about as big as half a Magic (the gathering) deck, the ones that are premade and are sold along with packs and boxes.

At the tops where you open it shows a little truth head saying a funny phrase.
Old June 24th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

I was going to get the fallen kingodms deck, but won't now that I have seen the Warforged squad. (lol)

(still planning on getting the goblins expansion though.)

Last edited by TurtleKing99; June 25th, 2010 at 01:49 PM.
Old June 24th, 2010, 03:24 PM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart

I just got my new Faction Decks!

They look awesome, my Dad and I can't wait to try them out!

Also, I greatly enjoyed the "Words of Truth" in the top where you open the box.

Thanks Truth!
Old June 25th, 2010, 12:55 PM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker

Yea, mine arrived. Can't wait to play.

Old June 25th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Hopefully mine are waiting for me when I get home late tonight.
Yep, they were waiting on me

We didn't get home until late (almost 11:00p - late for an old fart like me), so only really got to look at them today. I have my son convinced that Ret-Talus is named after me, so Colby, if he asks you at Gencon play along (at least for a while).
Old June 28th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Preview #4
Bragg

Few Tundra Orcs are as feared by their own kind as Bragg. It is not that he is the strongest of his people, but rather the least Orcy, and therefore he seems frightfully strange. Where most Orcs revel in their own strength, Bragg is content to rely upon his mastery of frost magic. But Bragg is welcome in any war party. He is immeasurably valuable to any Tundra Orc Summoner he serves, since his powers nicely compliment their own.

BGG link for thumbs: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/752804/summoner-wars
Old June 28th, 2010, 06:41 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ahh, Bragg. The cold snapper.
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:15 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker

At this rate the orcs are going to continue being my favorite.

Long live Heroscape.
Old June 29th, 2010, 11:28 AM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

I'm sure I saw this elsewhere, but I can't seem to find it now. If we pre-ordered the premium board in the same order as the new faction decks, will the decks wait to ship with the board?

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old June 29th, 2010, 11:30 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz1597 View Post
I'm sure I saw this elsewhere, but I can't seem to find it now. If we pre-ordered the premium board in the same order as the new faction decks, will the decks wait to ship with the board?
Yep.

--

Played the Fallen Kingdom for the first time last night. Incredible job truth!

I lost, but that was because I was so enamored in pulling off a huge move that I ignored what my son was trying to do and allowed Blagog to get next to my 4 of 5 hits Summoner. It did not end well.

-insert signature here-
Old June 29th, 2010, 11:45 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Got both starter sets and both of the new faction decks (+4 Mercinary cards) for $50 total at Origins after playing Truth at his booth.
Old July 2nd, 2010, 02:17 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A new article by our excellent fiction writer Mr. Bistro has gone live. This one gives some insight into the walls.

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_news.html#article137

EDIT: There is also a new sketch of art from the Summoner Wars world.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games