Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 26th, 2016, 10:35 AM

Dankarabinhatesyou is surprisingly tart
Anyone still playing near Albany NY?

Anyone still playing near Albany NY?
Old June 14th, 2016, 12:06 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Anyone still playing near Albany NY?

@Dankarabinhatesyou

Yes!! Good to hear from you! My whole family is still around and kicking, Kinseth too. @Alex Karsavidis is and I'm sure Zombie knight and a few others are as well.

~JS
Old June 14th, 2016, 01:16 PM

Well then when are we going to have another even Joseph? Last time you guys had one was pretty dang good, and we all still have our stuff.......
Old June 14th, 2016, 05:42 PM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankarabinhatesyou View Post
Well then when are we going to have another even Joseph? Last time you guys had one was pretty dang good, and we all still have our stuff.......
Oh? Does the baton fall to me?

~JS

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; June 14th, 2016 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Who supposes we are due for another tourney aren't we?
Old June 14th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Still not close, but about ten miles closer than I was last time I made the trip out there.

At least one of the Sweeney crowd must be aged 14-18, right? You should think about coming to my math/games/puzzles week this summer. You can earn a college credit for it. Last year we played 'scape every day and I expect the same to be true this year.

The deadline has passed, but I still have a couple of slots open. Applications welcome from non-Sweeneys too! (Also, PM me about a possible discount, but no guarantees.)
Old June 14th, 2016, 05:58 PM

Actually, two Sweeney's are within the age range!! I'll check with my parents! Approximately how long do we have to get you an answer?

~JS
Old June 14th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

End of this week would almost certainly be OK. I can check with the program director when the absolute latest is; there might be more time.

It'd be great to have you.
Old June 15th, 2016, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:

~JS
I mean why mess with perfection with a subpar product?
Old June 15th, 2016, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:

~JS
I mean why mess with perfection with a subpar product?
Well don't knock yourself; yours was good too!! But very well. We'll probably be looking at August-September?

~JS
Old June 16th, 2016, 07:34 AM

Sounds tight.
Old June 16th, 2016, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Sounds tight.
Tight?

~JS
Old June 16th, 2016, 09:38 PM

You didn't watch Breaking Bad I take it? Tight = Good

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events