Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 17th, 2022, 05:49 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Peter Benjamin Parker) - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Can the SP get updated with where you are at right now? Been a few suggestions here so hard to tell where you are right now. Generally like what it seems like the direction is as far as leaning him more active is. Especially dig the Skin of His Teeth direction, but might want to ping @Lord Pyre to ask if adding an Order Marker requirement here might hurt his Spider-Verse pull.
Still kicking around the ideas mentioned here. Would like to get the SPs updated for consideration by tomorrow evening.
Old August 17th, 2022, 05:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds good. No hurries, just don't leave us hanging.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 21st, 2022, 12:12 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How is something like this? I'm hesitant to go with 4 powers, but 3 of them are pretty text light.

Quote:
ULTIMATE SACRIFICE
If a friendly figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Spider-Man would receive on or more wounds from an opponents normal attack, If possible, Spider-Man may use Swing Line to move adjacent to that figure. If he does, Spider-Man must receive those wounds instead.

GO THE DISTANCE
Once per round, if Spider-Man would be destroyed by receiving wounds, he instead takes no damage.

SWING LINE 4
Instead of his normal move, Spider-Man may move up to 4 spaces with Swing Line. When moving with Swing Line, Spider-Man has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 40 levels in a single swing, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SPIDER-AGILITY 2
After Spider-Man attacks an adjacent figure, he may move up to 2 spaces with his Swing Line special power. If he moves at least one space, he may attack an adjacent figure one additional time.

Last edited by Alexandros; August 29th, 2022 at 09:51 AM.
Old August 21st, 2022, 12:36 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I can dig it. Give everything a once over for typos though.
Old August 21st, 2022, 12:45 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Like I said in my post, I don't really see why we have to try to shoehorn in a need to take turns with him. With as large and expansive Spider-Verse already is, we can let designs just be good at one thing. I'd rather cut Agility and let him be a passive Spidey, rather than try to shove a 4th one on there.

Or, if we really want a reason to take turns with him, make the powers a little more cohesive together. Go the Distance and Sacrifice work well together themselves, but they don't mesh with wanting to take a turn with him.
Old August 21st, 2022, 02:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

LP has a better read on what will make this character feel "right" than I do, so I'm happy to defer to him.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 27th, 2022, 11:51 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I agree.

I think Spider Agility is pretty unneeded here from the couple of times I've played vs Spiderverse folks. I think a passive spider is a good addition. I can see this slotting into my Luke Cage (fighter) armies for some fun.
Old August 28th, 2022, 05:17 PM

I'm going to be honest- this doesn't feel like a passive character, which is something I realized early in the LD. The character isn't someone who would sit and watch a fight imo.

That said, if that's what Spider-Verse and Fighter armies need most I suppose that change makes sense. I realize you can't cover every aspect of a 140+ issue run in one design.
Old August 29th, 2022, 08:28 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
I'm going to be honest- this doesn't feel like a passive character, which is something I realized early in the LD. The character isn't someone who would sit and watch a fight imo.

That said, if that's what Spider-Verse and Fighter armies need most I suppose that change makes sense. I realize you can't cover every aspect of a 140+ issue run in one design.
If you don't love the design or where it's going, feel free to pull it and get it back to your vision of this Spidey. Even if it's a total redesign, you, and we, want you to be happy with it and have it be something that you and everyone else wants to play.
Old August 29th, 2022, 12:10 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'll pitch this power again:

Quote:
POWER AND RESPONSIBILITY
When a figure you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Spider-Man receives one or more wounds from an enemy figure's attack, once during your next player turn, you may add 2 to his Attack number while attacking that figure.
Gives him a bit of a "reluctant" feel, but lets him hit really hard when he needs to. Still works fine with the protection power, and lets him be either a protector or avenger as needed. Paired with Otto or Pavitr, you can swap an OM to him or take a turn with him if your next turn will work really well with his attack boost.
Old August 29th, 2022, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I'll pitch this power again:

Quote:
POWER AND RESPONSIBILITY
When a figure you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Spider-Man receives one or more wounds from an enemy figure's attack, once during your next player turn, you may add 2 to his Attack number while attacking that figure.
Gives him a bit of a "reluctant" feel, but lets him hit really hard when he needs to. Still works fine with the protection power, and lets him be either a protector or avenger as needed. Paired with Otto or Pavitr, you can swap an OM to him or take a turn with him if your next turn will work really well with his attack boost.
Does this have too much going on? Is it worth bumping his life up one if we remove Go the Distance?

Quote:
ULTIMATE SACRIFICE
If a friendly figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Spider-Man would receive on or more wounds from an opponents normal attack, If possible, Spider-Man may use Swing Line to move adjacent to that figure. If he does, Spider-Man must receive those wounds instead.

POWER AND RESPONSIBILITY

SWING LINE 4
Instead of his normal move, Spider-Man may move up to 4 spaces with Swing Line. When moving with Swing Line, Spider-Man has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 40 levels in a single swing, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old August 29th, 2022, 12:59 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Looks like a solid set of powers that would work well together. I think you could either go 6 life or bump up his defense with that powerset.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library