Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old April 13th, 2009, 11:19 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
GenCon Volunteers 2009 - Volunteers needed please sign up!!

Now that the schedule has come out we can finalize the volunteer schedule.

Grungebob and I will be the leads; one or both of us will be there each morning to kick things off. With Grungebob or I around a good deal of the time, we should be able to get away with running just two deep so long as we have smooth handoffs. I will cover the kick off event, Heat of Battle. I will also be around most of the time but in events.

Thursday
10a-3p R˙chean
10a-3p Retlaw
3p-8p Revdyer
3p-8p ChaosChild
Friday
10a-3p Grungebob
10a-3p LilNewbie
3p-8p Skyknight
3p-8p ninthdoc
Saturday
10a-3p Grungebob
10a-3p LilNewbie
3p-8p theGuru
3p-8p Revdyer
Sunday
10a-3pm Retlaw
10a-3pm ChaosChild
________

As always, we need help for set up and tear down as well. I will be doing both:

Set up - Wednesday afternoon:
1. R˙chean
2. Taeblewalker
3. Buddy Lee
4. Revdyer
5. Hendal
6. LilNewbie
7. Retlaw
8. ChaosChild
9. ninthdoc
10. Worseley
11. theGuru
12. skyknight
13. jdtenor
14. Kyrie

Tear down - Sunday starting at noon:
1. R˙chean
2. mecha frog
3. Buddy Lee
4. LilNewbie
5. ChaosChild
6. Retlaw
7. ninthdoc
8. Cleon
9. Cleon's Dad
10. Harlax
11. theGuru
12. Taeblewalker
13. SuperflyTNT
14. Bloody Baroness
15. brain of morbius

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; August 11th, 2009 at 10:10 PM.
Old April 13th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: GenCon Volunteers 2009 - Returning volunteers sign up!!

Please put in me for Set up and Thursday 3 - 8 pm. At this point. If more shifts are needed, I'll pitch in more.
Old April 13th, 2009, 12:38 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Gotcha down, Rev, Thanks!

Old April 13th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have not confirmed how I am getting there, but it will be wend., if you need additional help setting up I would gladly volunteer to set up stuff ( juts don't let me near the stash of Raelins - I may not be able to control myself! ( not as an official volunteer - just a scaper willing to help )

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old April 13th, 2009, 01:05 PM

Thanks Hendal; we can always use the help at set up and tear down.

Old April 13th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sign me up for Friday and Saturday 10a - 3pm and Setup and Teardown too!

Those aren't set in stone so you are welcome to move me if you need me on another shift.

Thanks for coordinating these events, Ry!

Newb.
Old April 13th, 2009, 01:09 PM

Thanks, lilnewbie. Got ya down.

Lilnewbie and Grungebob have the championship covered so everyone else can play in it. How nice of them !!!!!

Old April 13th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

I can do the Thursday 10-3 and the Sunday 10-3.

I bet I should also be there for the Wednesday afternoon set up.
Old April 13th, 2009, 02:36 PM

Retlaw, lets just take one slot for now. I put you down for Thursday and set up.

I am not sure how we will do storage after the events. We are not just assuming you will house the terrain again. We are evaluating our other options.

Old April 13th, 2009, 02:51 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation

I'll take the Thursday 3p - 8p. I don't really have a preference, though. I can take whatever times I'm needed. I will also be there for set up and tear down.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old April 13th, 2009, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosChild View Post
I'll take the Thursday 3p - 8p. I don't really have a preference, though. I can take whatever times I'm needed. I will also be there for set up and tear down.
Thanks, CC, got ya down; if there is a conflict for others we will keep your flexibilty in mind.

ChaosChild should have the title GenCon Volunteer Extraordinaire.

Old April 13th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Retlaw, lets just take one slot for now. I put you down for Thursday and set up.

I am not sure how we will do storage after the events. We are not just assuming you will house the terrain again. We are evaluating our other options.
My son and I will also be available for tear down on Sunday if you need.

As for storage, they are just sitting in an unused corner of the basement right now, so it is no problem to do that again if needed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con