Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 8th, 2010, 05:17 PM

AceofShadows is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: In-house Meta Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen_Hydra View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarofEarendil View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen_Hydra View Post
The metagame in my house has shifted to:
Spoiler Alert!

...made all the better by incredibly good d20 rolls.
Except that I stopped using him because he was winning games for me too easily.
My home's big metagame mostly consists of the Jandar four-man squads (4th Mass and knights) and Braxas.
He just got banned (temporarily) from games. It's not really fun when he kills about 400 points and has 2 wound markers on him. (Which always seems to happen with him)
I remember a time when my brother destroyed my Jandar army with Cyprien. He rolled 20's on Srgt Drake, Alastair, and NILFHEIM! He also took out two squadies and another hero (don't remember who he was). Now every time my brother drafts Cyprien, I (along with everyone else) drafts either Q9 or plenty of squads.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles