Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 20th, 2006, 11:46 PM

Bixby knows what's in an order marker Bixby knows what's in an order marker
HeroScape & Geocaching

Well, I thought I would start a thread to let people know that two of my favourite hobbies are getting a fusion of sorts. I like to go geocaching a lot. It is the game where YOU are the search engine. Look at www.geocaching.com for more information.

Anyways, I have found about 82 caches so far and I will be teaming up with a local gaming club to hide a cache. I believe we are going to call it "Big Game Hunt". If you are familiar with geocaching, you will understand the double entendre.

I plan on placing a number of extra figs from the master set in the cache to create as the HeroScape contribution for gaming. Other gaming items going into the cache will be: Monopoly money, Scrabble tiles, Dice, Gaming tokens for local game days, Poker chips, and playing cards.

Anyone else in the community engage in geocaching? Have you started any HeroScape Travel Bugs on a journey?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion