Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 8th, 2022, 11:14 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Mid-Atlantic Regional Scapers - MARS - Revamped!

Upon the heels of a successful ScapeCon II and with the announcement of heroScape: Age of Annihilation, the interest swirling around our game is at a high point. So, @Earl_of_Sandwich and I are going to take up the torch of running the Mid-Atlantic Regional ‘Scapers (MARS) events.

The current plan is to alternate events between Maryland and Pennsylvania, run by the Earl and I respectively. But anyone else who wants to run their own event in the surrounding area is certainly welcome to do so and join the rotation. The more the merrier!

----------

The current locations are:

Game Kastle
https://www.gamekastle.com/stores/collegepark/index.php
4748 Cherry Hill Rd, College Park, MD 20740

Showcase Comics and Games

1015 Lancaster Ave, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010

----------

Please post here and fill out this Google Survey to show your interest.

Earl of Sandwich should have the thread up for our first event soon. It’ll be in MD in October for National Heroscape Day!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old August 8th, 2022, 11:14 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Mid-Atlantic Regional Scapers - MARS - Revamped!

Reserved.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old August 8th, 2022, 11:22 PM
Scapecon Mom

Brean of Philly is surprisingly tart

So excited to meet more of the local community!
Old August 9th, 2022, 01:16 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I filled out the Google Survey. Looking forward to what you guys have in mind. I used to run some of the MARS tournaments myself back in the day so any help you guys need I am available.
Old August 9th, 2022, 01:30 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

The return of Evil Tom!

Good luck, fellas, I hope to make some of the Maryland events. THat PA location is really far away from me. Maybe on a day when "Kid"Scaper is in town.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 9th, 2022, 01:46 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Filled out the Google Form. I may or may not have been one of the founding members of MARS back in the day running and attending events.

I could be looking to come out of Scape retirement.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old August 9th, 2022, 02:07 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Spidysox! I just wore my MARS Heroscape t shirt on a visit to Providence, where I hung out with Craig! He complimented it and I thought of you guys!

= =
Old August 9th, 2022, 02:46 PM

Its been a long time Spidy and Tom! Looking forward to seeing you two again!

Spoiler Alert!

And for those of you unfamiliar with Delta. HERE

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps

Last edited by Vydar_XLIII; August 9th, 2022 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Added Delta Link
Old August 10th, 2022, 05:57 PM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart

Filled out the survey. I wish I could host a game more centrally located to both locations mentioned, but I don't really have a place to do that.
Old August 11th, 2022, 11:17 AM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker

I’m new to area, looking to restart playing. I can make the Bryn Mawr location. Going to take the survey now…
Old August 13th, 2022, 09:55 AM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

Very interested in the College Park location, I'm about 2.5 hours away. I have an LGS about 10 minutes from me in Salisbury Maryland (Eastern Shore) where I'm planning on doing Heroscape events hopefully monthly. August 21st will be the first, Currently working out the details!
Old August 13th, 2022, 07:35 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Salisbury! Exciting but too far for me. Good luck!

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events