Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old February 2nd, 2016, 12:24 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: HoSS Playtesting thread

Thanks for the testing, @CrazyTankster , I just finished up some tests with the scout troopers as well. They were quite fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 11th, 2016, 03:49 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

We've made a couple tweaks to one of the Ewok cards, and Wicket is also back into testing. We need one or two more faction tests to get the Ewoks wrapped up.

Any takers? You would receive all currently un-released Ewok cards to use in your test.
Old March 30th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

It's over, Commander. The rebels have been routed and they're fleeing into the woods. We need reinforcements to continue the pursuit.

General Han Solo is now available for Public Playtesting! PM mac122 for the design!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 13th, 2016, 03:13 PM

Not Syvarris knows what's in an order marker Not Syvarris knows what's in an order marker

I would like to sign up to playtest darth maul, if this thread is still up to date.

A cozple of friends and me got into Herscape some months ago and we are dreaming to put together some big armies from the star wars universe

shout out from Switzerland!
Old April 13th, 2016, 03:14 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Syvarris View Post
I would like to sign up to playtest darth maul, if this thread is still up to date.

A cozple of friends and me got into Herscape some months ago and we are dreaming to put together some big armies from the star wars universe

shout out from Switzerland!
This thread is up to date. I'll send you a PM shortly. Thanks for signing up!
Old April 15th, 2016, 12:50 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

@Porkins , I would like to playtest Darth Maul, I think I will have some time on Sunday and over the course of next week.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old April 15th, 2016, 01:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I got this for you Porkins, PM sent CJ!
Old April 15th, 2016, 04:12 PM

Thanks YK.
Old April 15th, 2016, 09:43 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Am I allowed to use a personal map? It is a map that I designed specifically for playtesting, it is symmetrical and not too small or too big, involves elevations, water, snow, lava, and obstacles. It is very similar to something you would find in BoV.

Old April 15th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJtheMighty View Post
Am I allowed to use a personal map? It is a map that I designed specifically for playtesting, it is symmetrical and not too small or too big, involves elevations, water, snow, lava, and obstacles. It is very similar to something you would find in BoV.
Yep, you can use any map. Just be sure to note in the test if the map strongly affected the battle one way or another.
Old April 15th, 2016, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Yep, you can use any map. Just be sure to note in the test if the map strongly affected the battle one way or another.
Thank you! Now I may be able to play 1 game tonight.

Old April 16th, 2016, 12:49 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Thank you! Now I may be able to play 1 game tonight.
Adding a picture of the map in your review, if possible, will help us to follow the action better.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape