Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 5th, 2008, 02:08 AM

xeno the wolf darklord is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Talking Re: Upcoming Unit Speculation.

I think chimeras, wolves, vipers, centaurs, hydras, and a basilisk would be nice!
Old May 5th, 2008, 02:11 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Upcoming Unit Speculation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno the wolf darklord View Post
I think chimeras, wolves, vipers, centaurs, hydras, and a basilisk would be nice!
Welcome to the site! This is the perfect kind of post to put here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...re+suggestions

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 5th, 2008, 02:21 AM

xeno the wolf darklord is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Red face Re: Upcoming Unit Speculation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Welcome to the site! This is the perfect kind of post to put here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...re+suggestions
Thank you so much that means a Lot to me!
Old May 5th, 2008, 08:19 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: Upcoming Unit Speculation.

Quote:
Wolves, of course, are on the way. The BOOK of Wolves of Badru
Old September 6th, 2006, 02:57 PM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Orc on a Pterasaur
Like this?

Old September 6th, 2006, 04:00 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Parthian mounted archers with a move, shoot, move special.
Old September 6th, 2006, 04:05 PM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker
That pic isn't working.
I love the ideas! Though the native american figs are less likely to be made with all the hub-bub made over mascots and such.... Definitely cavalry, elephants, more dragons, giants, kyries for all generals, unicorns and ents/treants are great ideas. And more wizards and elves and--dang, there are SOOOO many possibilities. This game will go on for quite a while with all the potential it has!

Historic? I like the French Foreign Legion idea, I mentioned Xanthippus, Hannibal Barca (along with war elephants--Carthaginian, like mentioned before of course!), Cossacks would be great, artillery....

As for 'modern', you don't get much more modern than the Krav Maga.

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo
Old September 6th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentX-127
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Orc on a Pterasaur
Like this?
OMG that is awesome! Where can I get one of those?
Old September 6th, 2006, 04:52 PM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker
Oh, I would also like to see a Bard hero. A support hero with maybe a short-ranged sound-based special attack....Can you tell I like bards a lot? What would be really cool would be obtaining permission to use heroes of literature. Sure, Tolkien's would be great, but the best bard character in fantasy literature has to be Janny Wurts' Arithon of the Wars of Light and Shadow/Alliance of Light series.

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo
Old September 6th, 2006, 05:06 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Well, there's no copyright on Taliesin...
Old September 6th, 2006, 05:32 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
I think it will be relatives of the Generals. At least that my next customs. Things like Atgar brother of Utgar. Takin you closer to the Generals but not right there if you know what I mean.
Old September 6th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
As long as there is no Buttgar.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion