Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old April 18th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
Hellfire's Figure Mods

With this Heroscape kick I've gotten on I've been doing various mods. I'm considering attempting some sculpts from scratch here in the near future as well (we'll see). For now, I'll begin by just posting some mods I've already displayed over at the C3G threads and thought I'd share them here as well.

Critiques are okay ... they will only help me get better right? Not that one has to be critical to comment on these.

Deadpool
Spoiler Alert!

I used wire for the shoulder straps and the circular connector plate. The sheath and sword was removed from a Typhoid Mary figure. The gun was pulled from some thug figure. The gun blast is a small piece of energy I cut off of a Dagger fig.

Doomsday
Spoiler Alert!

Doomsday was originally an Abomination figure. I removed his ears and repainted him. The external bone structure was done with little ice shards from an Iceman figure. The bone bars over his eyes were from strings of e-6000 glue. The hair is from a Storm figure.

Green Goblin
Spoiler Alert!

Green Goblin was one of my initial attempts at modding. It was originally a Hobgoblin and wow was that cape ever a pain to remove. I don't like the look of the face but that's partially cuz the sculpt is terrible.
Shocker
Spoiler Alert!

I didn't have a brush fine enough to get the exact look I wanted so I adapted and tried to give the illusion of exact precision instead...to moderate success. He was originally a Scorpion figure and yes the tail was quite difficult to cut through.

There will be more in the future I'm sure Happy Scaping!

Last edited by Hellfire; May 9th, 2012 at 10:33 PM.
Old April 18th, 2012, 11:40 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Hellfire's Figure Mods

Both are pretty cool. Doomsday I'm especially impressed by, as I see how far he came from the original figure. Without a before shot, I can't really say the same for Deadpool, but he looks pretty awesome nonetheless. Looking forward to seeing more from you!

And I'll +rep when I'm not on my cell phone.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 19th, 2012, 08:53 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very nice mods
Old April 19th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks guys. I'm got a lineup of mods to do. Some simple and some more complicated. I'll try to post some before and after shots if possible as well.

I also have a few experimental mods that I did before having these ones I posted. They are perhaps less appealing to look at but everybody has to start somewhere right. I'll probably post these as well...maybe this weekend.
Old April 19th, 2012, 11:16 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Both are pretty cool. Doomsday I'm especially impressed by, as I see how far he came from the original figure. Without a before shot, I can't really say the same for Deadpool, but he looks pretty awesome nonetheless. Looking forward to seeing more from you!

And I'll +rep when I'm not on my cell phone.

I agree with this post on all counts(except for the 'on the cellphone' bit').

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old April 20th, 2012, 08:23 AM
Promotable Material

Here's a pic of the figure that I used to make Deadpool ... A Daredevil:

Spoiler Alert!
Old May 9th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Promotable Material

As I haven't had as much time for modding I'm showing off some early attempts at modding that I had intended to post awhile back.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations