Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 30th, 2007, 03:41 PM

demon_llama has disabled reputation
hay, is Housemouse going to be at GenCon?
my sons are going up to spend a few days with their uncle (over GenCon), and are going to be doing some SERIOUS shopping at the Hasbro booth (and the WOTC booth). these would be an awsome pickup...

...the rich
(My HEX Game Files @ http://www.scribd.com/_the_rich)
Lawton/Fort Sill Heroscape (monthly?) Tournament:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...506#post951506
Old May 30th, 2007, 03:43 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
The mats are available for order at HouseMouse
Old May 30th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Verrrrry nice!
Gotta getta that lava mat.
Old May 30th, 2007, 04:00 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Wow nice! Ill have to look into it.
Old May 30th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
I never told you how awesome these are Cav, but they are WICKED AWESOME!

I'll definately pick up a water and sand on my next HouseMouse order,

One suggestion that I would have (and this may be an odd one) would be Sky. A few Light blue faded into dark blue hexes laying on top of light blue and white back ground?

I'm not sure what your limits are in your prining dept but I imagine you gusy do halftones to some degree?

Another could be a Rusted Diamond plate Medium Gray on Rust like this.

I'm not sure how many Heroscape only folks would use it, but it should sell to the steampunk/mech/apocolypse HS fans.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old May 30th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
I never told you how awesome these are Cav, but they are WICKED AWESOME!

I'll definately pick up a water and sand on my next HouseMouse order,

One suggestion that I would have (and this may be an odd one) would be Sky. A few Light blue faded into dark blue hexes laying on top of light blue and white back ground?

I'm not sure what your limits are in your prining dept but I imagine you gusy do halftones to some degree?

Another could be a Rusted Diamond plate Medium Gray on Rust like this.

I'm not sure how many Heroscape only folks would use it, but it should sell to the steampunk/mech/apocolypse HS fans.
I like that diamond plate!

Everything I have done so far has been 100% color, but 60-80 line screens are possible on the particular press that is running these, so yeah some halftones are possible.
Old May 30th, 2007, 04:20 PM

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
I think 100% is fine and I'm sure that you can get away with a lot of designs with 100%.

I think that it would be fun to try a half tone on one of these. What screen meshs are you able to use or have? You know, so I don't start talking about things that are way too off the wall. I don''t want to drag on only to find that you are more limited than I thought this machine.

Old May 30th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
I think 100% is fine and I'm sure that you can get away with a lot of designs with 100%.

I think that it would be fun to try a half tone on one of these. What screen meshs are you able to use or have? You know, so I don't start talking about things that are way too off the wall. I don''t want to drag on only to find that you are more limited than I thought this machine.
I'll have to ask production. They don't let me play with the presses :P
Old May 30th, 2007, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:

I'll have to ask production. They don't let me play with the presses :P
Dude, you're missing out. Our dept let me print my own shirt once after hours. It took me nearly two hours to get everything sorted, but when I was done, I had the coolest Queen shirt ever,

Old May 30th, 2007, 04:33 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Excellent!

I have two of Cav's older water sheets and one grass, and I can attest to how awesome they are!

Order early! Order often!
Old May 30th, 2007, 05:37 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Wow, now that is a slick idea! Well done!

-Ski
Old May 30th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Congrats on getting this done and offered to the Scaping community.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales