Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old July 14th, 2014, 09:25 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

This is embarrassing because I've been on this site since 2006. But I don't know how to change the name of a thread, and I need to do so. Can someone tell me? Thanks!

Never mind. Yodaking explained it. I actually did it once before but couldn't remember how.

Old July 16th, 2014, 08:00 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I did an extensive search for this by username, but came up empty handed. I'm pretty sure that there is a thread that contains a rating for every unit (C, B+, A-, etc.). I am also sure it is by dok, though if it isn't that would explain why I found nothing. Where might I find this thread?
Thanks, and I appreciate your time.
~TGRF.
Old July 16th, 2014, 08:02 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
I did an extensive search for this by username, but came up empty handed. I'm pretty sure that there is a thread that contains a rating for every unit (C, B+, A-, etc.). I am also sure it is by dok, though if it isn't that would explain why I found nothing. Where might I find this thread?
~TGRF.
I think this is what you're looking for.
Old July 16th, 2014, 08:08 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
~TGRF.
I think this is what you're looking for.
Looks like it. Thanks a lot!
~TGRF.
Old July 16th, 2014, 09:49 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Need help again.....

Can Isamu vanish onto an unrevealed power glyph and reveal it and take the effects?

Basically, pretend that Krug attacks Isamu, and Isamu vanishes away onto an unrevealed red glyph. He then reveals the glyph, let's say it is the defense +1 glyph. Is that legal? The glyph would kick in immediately, right?
Old July 16th, 2014, 09:52 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Need help again.....

Can Isamu vanish onto an unrevealed power glyph and reveal it and take the effects?

Basically, pretend that Krug attacks Isamu, and Isamu vanishes away onto an unrevealed red glyph. He then reveals the glyph, let's say it is the defense +1 glyph. Is that legal? The glyph would kick in immediately, right?
It doesn't matter how a figure ends up on an unrevealed power glyph; if it's there, the glyph is revealed and takes effect.

Treasure Glyphs are different; the can ONLY be picked up at the end of normal movement.

Old July 17th, 2014, 10:31 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Doesn't Isamu have to Vanish to an EMPTY space? If so, that means he can't vanish onto a glyph since it's not empty.

EDIT: Okay, I guess he can vanish onto a glyph. And as awesomeunleashed said, it is immediately revealed upon Isamu landing on it. You learn something new every day...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Last edited by The B.I.V.; July 17th, 2014 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Looked at Isamu's card and was enlightened...
Old July 17th, 2014, 10:34 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Doesn't Isamu have to Vanish to an EMPTY space? If so, that means he can't vanish onto a glyph since it's not empty.
If he did have to Vanish to an empty space, then yes. However:

Quote:
If Isamu is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die to vanish. If you roll 1–8, roll defense dice normally. If you roll a 9 or higher, Isamu takes no damage and may immediately move up to 4 spaces. Isamu can vanish only if he ends his vanishing move not adjacent to any enemy figures.
...his power says nothing about empty spaces.

Old July 19th, 2014, 09:52 PM

Master of Disaster is surprisingly tart

Is there a download for tournament scoring sheets?
Old July 19th, 2014, 10:01 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Disaster View Post
Yes. A quick google search brought it up, you should try there first for these types of things.
Old July 19th, 2014, 10:08 PM

Master of Disaster is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Yes. A quick google search brought it up, you should try there first for these types of things.
My search didn't turn up anything. Thanks for the link.
Old July 19th, 2014, 10:14 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
My search didn't turn up anything. Thanks for the link.
Sure, no problem. All I put was "Heroscapers tournament scoresheet", and that was the first result.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's