Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old March 18th, 2014, 06:22 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Cool figures from other games to use in HS

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I'm a fan of Felguard Legionairre. Ironfur Bear doesnt work so well as a bear though. All I know of.
IMO, the Ironfur Bear does work well. I don't have a pic handy of the ones I've rebased, but they work on the large single base.

I don't recall the name of the figure, but I've had this one for awhile to use for a Genie custom

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 19th, 2014, 04:25 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypto-Knight View Post
Sorry if this has been brought up before, but aside from Azurite Warlord does anyone have an opinion on Warcraft figures?
Short version: WoW humans are actually perfectly sized, once you get them off the moronically large bases. WoW monsters are big but not too bad; they'll mostly fit on large single bases. The blue/green elf-y looking things (whatever they are) are too tall to fit in with the other humanoids.

Long version here and here (and surrounding posts).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old March 19th, 2014, 03:37 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I'm a fan of Felguard Legionairre. Ironfur Bear doesnt work so well as a bear though. All I know of.
IMO, the Ironfur Bear does work well. I don't have a pic handy of the ones I've rebased, but they work on the large single base.

I don't recall the name of the figure, but I've had this one for awhile to use for a Genie custom
Genie Denial!

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old March 24th, 2014, 08:45 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

I do not mean to sidetrack at all but I just looked at this thread as it showed up on my user CP....I started posting in this thread 8 years ago....where has the time friggin gone....holy smokes, eight years....seems like yesterday. Just crazy
Old March 24th, 2014, 09:23 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
I do not mean to sidetrack at all but I just looked at this thread as it showed up on my user CP....I started posting in this thread 8 years ago....where has the time friggin gone....holy smokes, eight years....seems like yesterday. Just crazy
Happy.....anniversary?

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
Old March 26th, 2014, 05:53 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Quote:
Happy.....anniversary?
Lol...just odd is all....I never really thought about how long ago this site came about. Just odd when you think Heroscape was 8 to 9 years ago. Like I said above...seems almost like yesterday.
Old March 26th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Too true, my friend....too true...

Old March 27th, 2014, 05:33 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Quote:
Happy.....anniversary?
Lol...just odd is all....I never really thought about how long ago this site came about. Just odd when you think Heroscape was 8 to 9 years ago. Like I said above...seems almost like yesterday.
Memories...

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old June 24th, 2014, 12:12 PM

Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Does anyone know if Dust Tactics figures are the right scale and if they're pre-painted? They've got some cool stuff like those mechs. I'll get onto google in a minute and see if I can find anything.

As for Warcraft, I bought the figure C3V used for Azurite Warlord. The bases are ridiculously huge, but I used a small screwdriver to pry the inner disk thing out of the larger ring, and there was no need to re-base the figure. It even works on ladders pretty well, which is how I test to see if the figure needs re-based.

I love this thread! What a great resource.

rolls one less defense die against figures who like him.
Old June 24th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypto-Knight View Post
Does anyone know if Dust Tactics figures are the right scale and if they're pre-painted? They've got some cool stuff like those mechs. I'll get onto google in a minute and see if I can find anything.
Dust Tactics figures are great for Scape. I have seen pre-painted versions out there, but there's a hefty premium attached - at least 3-4 times the price of the unpainted versions.

My HYDRA Forces using Dust Germans

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old June 24th, 2014, 12:50 PM

Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the picture. I went to Miniature Market and holy cow, these guys are expensive. They have both the pre-painted and unpainted models though.

A cool site for figures is ahzzz arena. They've got a ton of Dreamblade, some Mage Knight, and Dwarven Forge, which are also pre-painted. A google search of Dwarven Forge turns up their website. I plan on ordering some of their orcs to use as Heavy Gruts.

rolls one less defense die against figures who like him.
Old June 26th, 2014, 12:03 AM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I painted up some Dust Tactics minis. They blend in nicely with Scape!

http://mossmansminis.blogspot.com/20...ics-minis.html

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions