Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old November 17th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

STOP THIS PLEASE!!!

Remember what happened to Scape4$? He was banned! It also wasn't entirely his fault; you guys kept antagonizing him, and he responded with mean words. It cycled like this until he was banned.

Just drop the matter now, everyone, and ScapeorDie and everyone else can go back to trading.

MegaSilver
Old November 17th, 2010, 09:54 PM

odbo255 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post

Thanks, though!

Now, does anyone have an Isamu for sale?
They still had that pack on www.Hasbrotoyshop.com last time I checked.
Indeed, but I don't think Big Toy will break the pack. I just need that nasty little ninja...the Vampires aren't all that interesting to me anymore.
HTS does have a current promo (check the HTS promo thread) code for 25% off if that helps. You may not want the Vampires, but paying less may make it easier to chuck em.
Some are reporting free shipping with the promo as well - that's pretty durn cheap.

Oh, excuse me. What I meant to say is:

There are people on the HTS thread that are reporting that they received free shipping with the coupon, in addition to the discount. 25% off and free shipping is most likely comparable to buying Isamu alone from a private party.

Respectfully yours,

odbo255

lol rofl lmao

Items for trade
Heroscape lives on: 3FG C3G C3V CHCG24 CMSP NM24 SoV
Tournament Maps: BoV WoV
Old November 17th, 2010, 10:17 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by krysto2002 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
how much trade-wise are 10th regiment and Wolves of Badru worth, even wave 7 uniques?
Exactly 12.99. You can get them from a variety of sources, but the easiest is at HasbroToyShop.com, and with the code FAMILY2010, you get 25% off all orders and free shipping for 50$ orders.

Quote:
Thanks for listening, I'm only mildly irked at the moment that I may never be able to afford anything worth my while, seeing as how even wave 1 is rising in price.
You can get that cheap at Auggie's, except Knights and the Swog and Minutemen and Anubians, although I just sold them to a fellow Kentuckian for 12.99 a set, more or less.

I'd take your Isamu, if you want to sell it!
No you misunderstand what I intend to do. I HAVE Minutemen and Wolves and want to know what sort of trade leverage they'll get me. By the way, if you are patient, I can get you Isamu.
Do you have Minute Men and Wolves or 10th and Wolves? I'd love to get me another pack of Minute Men and Wolves.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old November 17th, 2010, 11:00 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by odbo255 View Post
Some are reporting free shipping with the promo as well - that's pretty durn cheap.
You automatically get free shipping if your total is $50 or more (after applying any discounts).

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old November 17th, 2010, 11:10 PM

odbo255 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
STOP THIS PLEASE!!!

Remember what happened to Scape4$? He was banned! It also wasn't entirely his fault; you guys kept antagonizing him, and he responded with mean words. It cycled like this until he was banned.

Just drop the matter now, everyone, and ScapeorDie and everyone else can go back to trading.
Fair enough.

As a closing thought, this thread:

A dynamic I've noticed with new users

may be useful for background and any further discussion.

Items for trade
Heroscape lives on: 3FG C3G C3V CHCG24 CMSP NM24 SoV
Tournament Maps: BoV WoV
Old November 18th, 2010, 03:55 PM

MikeR is surprisingly tart

I will sell these

HAVE

******* Sets *********
Complete Swarm of the Marro Terrain set
Complete Rise of the Valkyrie Terrain set
lots of misc terrain besides the above.

-------------------------------------------------

Last edited by MikeR; March 21st, 2011 at 08:07 AM. Reason: updated list
Old November 18th, 2010, 04:00 PM
What is Sarcasm?

REGULUS is surprisingly tart

It's been quite a while since I last posted, other than to sign the petition, but with Heroscape (seemingly) at its end - and me being the completest that I am - I have decided to try offering some of my precious "extras" in order for me to find the remaining two, elusive pieces I need.

I NEED:
GenCon Master Win Chiu Woo
GenCon Agent Skahen

To Trade:
Wave 7 Templar Knights (NIB)
Wave 3 Gorillas & Hounds (NIB - some shelfwear)
Road to the Forgotten Forest (NIB)
Ornak: Utgar's Flagbearer (NIB)

Thanks to anyone who can lend a hand!

I want my FANTASTIC FOUR!!!
...and Skrulls
Old November 18th, 2010, 06:27 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

have:
*edit, forgot to add this*
These are unopened packs.
*edit* if yer rep is negative, yer a recent user, or yer overseas, yer not likely to get a reply for me.
Also I should mention that for most of these packs I have a standing offer of 35/pack from local person. exceptions are wave 4 which is 60/pack, and TJ for 80/pack)

Wave 2:
Minions & Drones x2
Minuteman & Wolves x3(1 sold)
Knights & Swog Rider

Wave 3:
Gorilla's & Hounds

Wave 4:
Soulburgs & Elves x4(2 are sold)
Greeks & Vipers x3

Wave 6:
Zombies x2(sold, pending)
Shades & Orcs

Wave 7:
Templar Knights x2

Wave 8:
Soldiers & Wolves

Wave 10:
Champions
Warriors of Feldspar

D1:
Ghostlight Fen
Bog Raiders x2

Ticalla Jungle x4

wants:
cash
Galaxy Trucker & Big Trucker Expansion
Dungeon Twister

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison

Last edited by Rodriquez; November 18th, 2010 at 11:42 PM.
Old November 18th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
how much trade-wise are 10th regiment and Wolves of Badru worth, even wave 7 uniques?
Exactly 12.99. You can get them from a variety of sources, but the easiest is at HasbroToyShop.com, and with the code FAMILY2010, you get 25% off all orders and free shipping for 50$ orders.

Quote:
Thanks for listening, I'm only mildly irked at the moment that I may never be able to afford anything worth my while, seeing as how even wave 1 is rising in price.
You can get that cheap at Auggie's, except Knights and the Swog and Minutemen and Anubians, although I just sold them to a fellow Kentuckian for 12.99 a set, more or less.

I'd take your Isamu, if you want to sell it!
No you misunderstand what I intend to do. I HAVE Minutemen and Wolves and want to know what sort of trade leverage they'll get me. By the way, if you are patient, I can get you Isamu.
Do you have Minute Men and Wolves or 10th and Wolves? I'd love to get me another pack of Minute Men and Wolves.
Both, but it will take far more to get my 4th mass... I won a tourney with 'em... but the 2x anubian wolves I might consider parting with.

Otherwise I do have 10th + Badru up for grabs, about 2x of the 10th and 3x of the wolves.

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old November 18th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Don't do it! Anubians ROCK!!!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old November 18th, 2010, 08:41 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Don't do it! Anubians ROCK!!!
That's why I italicized might. It's going to take something like 2x Microcorps and 2x SoJs.. but that is a lot... so maybe I'll be willing to trade them for a wave 3 or 4 unique pack, opened or unopened.

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old November 18th, 2010, 09:27 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I'm having a little trouble following your trade requests. Could you list them as Haves and Wants? If you want, put them in order of how likely you are to trade them or something.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online