Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 12th, 2018, 03:59 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: 60 Card Mini-Canon

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
This is a heck of a challenge, @ollie . I'm not sure if I could really use the C3V Varks if I wanted to do a similar list. Just like the Elf Wizards, they just seem like a house of cards...
I'm not sure this is what "house of cards" means as a metaphor (assuming you mean that you need to spend a seemingly large number of the allocated 60 to include them). However, I think it's worth it. If they didn't exist, I'd give the Elf Wizards some serious consideration too. That stack of cards you need makes them feel different to other units, and that's something I prized when compiling the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
I sold the majority of my collection not too long ago. I'll have to see what I have left and count the cards, then prune as needed. The unwieldiness of the collection was definitely something that made it harder for me to play often and justify the space it took up.

Very curious to see what you chose when there was actually something on the line rather than a thought experiment like the rest of us.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion