Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 12th, 2009, 07:16 PM

Tivendord is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Do you want a new ninja besides Isamu?

Maybe the guy from Moriko's bio.

Kneel before the power of Haluchott!
Old August 12th, 2009, 07:25 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Do you want a new ninja besides Isamu?

There are 3 (I think?) other ninjas although there not very good.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old August 12th, 2009, 07:31 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, there's also Kumiko, Otanishi, and Shiori, along with the Ninja's of the Northern Wind.
Old August 12th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Not to mention, another thread.
Do you want a new male ninja besides Isamu?
Old August 12th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yes I would. Just won a game with him and Otanishi (she was holding a +1 attack glyph). He took out Shotgun Sullivan, Kelda, and 3 Highlanders against my wife and son. Him only having Jandar left (he had finished off my wife after she had decimated all but those 2 characters).

I like the idea of a ninja style character that can be a game changer like that. All luck based, with high potential (as opposed to Ontanashi, who is fairly ineffective except vs. wild). Might need to be more than 10 points though, because it's rare that he doesn't get earn his 10 points, sometimes by a factor of 10 or more.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old August 12th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
I'd disagree - Moriko has won me more than Isamu, in general, and Shiori isn't half bad as a 'surprise attack hero-killer' that can swoop through enemy lines and take out RaeRae.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old August 12th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Moriko does tend to be underrated, but she works very well. Never had much luck with Shiori however, but that's probably more due to my not using her properly.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old August 12th, 2009, 07:55 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Not to mention, another thread.
Do you want a new male ninja besides Isamu?
Also created by him.

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old August 12th, 2009, 08:14 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post

I managed to take out a squad of Dzu-Teh, A squad of Tenth, and Morsbane with Moriko.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old August 13th, 2009, 01:46 AM

Tivendord is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Do you guys think we need another male ninja?

Kneel before the power of Haluchott!
Old August 13th, 2009, 04:05 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

As long as the figure isn't another Runa or Dund, I don't care if it's male or female.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old August 13th, 2009, 06:29 AM

donjake Woo who?

They should make a ninja that can breath fire like Scorpion from Mortal kombat.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General