Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old January 8th, 2024, 05:29 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

I will give them however much they ask for

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 23rd, 2024, 11:44 PM
The Animator

JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby!

such good news!

Come check out my heroscape .gif Images.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30039
Old January 26th, 2024, 01:03 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's great to hear. I look forward to annihilating my wallet preordering everything.
Old February 1st, 2024, 10:07 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

There are recent rumors that Hasbro may be selling the D&D IP because its in a financial crisis. I don't particularly care about this as such. But I do wonder, if this is true, if it will affect Renegade and the new launch. Hope not.
Old February 1st, 2024, 10:09 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

From what I hear, it's not true.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 1st, 2024, 10:24 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
There are recent rumors that Hasbro may be selling the D&D IP because its in a financial crisis. I don't particularly care about this as such. But I do wonder, if this is true, if it will affect Renegade and the new launch. Hope not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
From what I hear, it's not true.
Wow, that would be something if it were, considering D&D and Magic are their two biggest on the WotC side.

-insert signature here-
Old February 1st, 2024, 11:49 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

As I understand renegade is licensing the IP like they do with gijoe and others. The only risk with licensing is that the licensee buggers up your brand with mistakes or poor decisions. Renegade is on the hook for production overages or unsold stock.

That said selling an IP is crazy. In the post Disney marvel star wars world I doubt any company would sell an IP with even a bit of brand recognition let alone a cultural juggernaut like dnd. Layoffs, more licensing and streamlining are the path forward.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old February 1st, 2024, 05:39 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Often an IP license has some clause in case of a rug pull like that. See Universal still running the Marvel Superhero section of their Florida theme park.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old February 5th, 2024, 08:12 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

New previews here: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=63442

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old February 20th, 2024, 04:50 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Hmm, I see they put the Heroscape Logo on the top of the Renegade site with the other brands.

If I click on it, it goes to ...heroscape-countdown ...neat!

So hmm, the "Transformers" link goes to ...transformers-home, the "Gi Joe" link goes to ...gi-joe-home, and "Power Rangers" link goes to ...power-rangers-home. So, I wonder what happens if I change the ...heroscape-countdown link to...

https://renegadegamestudios.com/heroscape-home

When will they ever learn the power of URL guessing...
Old February 20th, 2024, 05:04 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Well that's some interesting info.

If the box art is to be believed then rainbow wellspring water, and perhaps dark raelin and the dragon made it into the core box.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old February 20th, 2024, 06:14 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Whoa. Someone is actively working on these pages right now. A couple of them have changed since my previous post. Not sure which item yet, but something has the price of $59.99

Edit: And all gone. Word spread fast. All the links have been 404ed

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News