Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 12th, 2017, 06:30 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Black Mask (II) (Vote for Public Playtesting

Works for me
Old October 14th, 2017, 12:57 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Alright, looks like we're all on board with that change. I updated the SP, and now I'm calling for a vote to move to Public Playtesting with that change, at 140.
@Viegon @Ronin @japes @Yodaking @johnny139
Old October 14th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old October 14th, 2017, 01:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 14th, 2017, 01:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old October 14th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old October 15th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old October 15th, 2017, 01:18 PM

This passes to Public Playtesting.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 05:18 PM

Re: The Book of Black Mask (II) (Public Playtesting)

Lazy's tests:

Quote:
Name Of The Playtest Unit: Black Mask (vII)

- Theme Test -
Inconclusive, as I don't know the character, but nothing felt wrong.
- Mirror Test - Pass
- Bonding Test -
Pass - Chain bonding Bodyguard movement, Hired Guns attacks and a turn with a Criminal is really strong, but I don't think OP.
- Synergies Test - Pass - He lives and breathes this, and bringing the Insane into Criminal synergy conditionally is pretty awesome.
- Power Check - Pass, though he may be a tad undercosted.
- Fun Test - Pass - I had a lot of fun building criminal syndicates with this guy, especially when you can sprinkle in a little insanity.
- Fun Competitive Test - Pass - He was fun to play against.
- Drafting Test - Pass - Definitely, though you’d probably be building around him rather than adding him into another army.
- Usage Test - Tentative Pass - I never found use for moving Order Markers with him, but the option doesn't hurt.
- Strategy Test - Pass - He seems fairly strategic.

Army Test 1
Map:
Bad Moon Rising (no glyphs)
Armies:
Black Mask (vII), Penguin (vII), Two Face (vII), Deadpool, Scarecrow, Mister Zsasz (975 points)
vs.
Batman (vI), Batwoman, Black Bat, Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), Robin (Tim Drake), Robin (Damien Wayne), Alfred Pennyworth (970 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map:
Conflict Chernobyl (No Glyphs)
Armies;
Black Mask (vII), Penguin (vII), Green Goblin, Floronic Man, Hired Guns, 4x Bodyguards (835 points)
vs.
Black Tarantula, Poison Ivy (vII), Cheshire, Red Mist, 2x Street Thugs (835 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts On The Tested Unit's Cost, Balance, & Draftibility:

He seems a lot of fun, and actually surprised me by how strong he was in these games. It is worth noting that I’d chalk a lot of his strength up to Penguin in those games - Political Investment makes him a lot harder to assassinate, and is a nice deterrent against trying to, whereas without Penguin on his side he’d be much easier to take down. That being said, I’d still say he deserves a bump to at least 150, and even 160 would neither surprise nor bother me.

Old November 3rd, 2017, 05:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks like Ronin only used the OM rearrangement one time in the 3 games he ran. Perhaps cut that part out if it isn't all that useful.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 06:53 PM

Getting the X off of Penguin and onto Black Tarantula seems like it'd be worth it, but I suppose people find the restriction of all OMs on Crime Lords to make it not as needed. Not sure.
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:06 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think we need to make this a Priority test and give away the extra point for public test...This is the last figure for our December release and we missed our last release and we need a Christmas release...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library