Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 15th, 2010, 04:39 AM

danielkopch is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
What Heroscape set has a character named Drake Alexander?

I have found out that in the Heroscape game system there is a character named Drake Alexander. What set or booster or whatever do I need to buy to get that characater?

Old July 15th, 2010, 04:41 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: What Heroscape set has a character named Drake Alexander

The first two master sets---Rise of the Valkyrie and Swarm of the Marro---both have Drake in them. They are different versions of the same character (he is one of only two such "repeats") and cannot be played together in the same army.
Old July 15th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

If they are played in the same army, it creates some sort of space/time paradox singularity thing and your entire heroscape collection could evaporate into a dimension of unreality.

Ollie tried to explain it to me once mathematically.
Old July 15th, 2010, 07:58 AM

drewcula knows what's in an order marker drewcula knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
If they are played in the same army, it creates some sort of space/time paradox singularity thing and your entire heroscape collection could evaporate into a dimension of unreality.

Heavy.
Old July 15th, 2010, 11:54 AM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You can buy Sgt. Drake Alexander (from the Swarm of the Marro master set) online for 29 cents at Auggie's Game Store. If you just want the figure and card.
Old July 15th, 2010, 01:09 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Often you can find all of the RotV figures on Ebay for a fairly low price. I would definitely recommend getting all of them at some point if you enjoy this game. Truly "classic 'scape."

Here's original Drake

Here's SotM Drake

These are not my auctions, by the way.
Old July 15th, 2010, 01:32 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcula View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post

Heavy.
There's that word again - heavy. Why does everything weigh more in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; July 15th, 2010 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Dr. Emmett Brown FTW
Old July 15th, 2010, 01:46 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I am guesing he wants them for himself or a friend whose real name is Drake Alexander.

If that's the case daniel..yo can PM me your name and address and I can send you both for free.
Old July 15th, 2010, 02:11 PM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
I am guesing he wants them for himself or a friend whose real name is Drake Alexander.

If that's the case daniel..yo can PM me your name and address and I can send you both for free.
In case you're paranoid, a lot of people on here can vouch for Onacara. He's a really nice guy and reputable on this site.

However...

If you see someone that looks like this:
Spoiler Alert!

RUN!

In all seriousness, you have nothing to worry about giving Onacara your info.

Aeston's Before Heroscape - An interesting read for any Heroscape fan. I loved the final conclusion to the post as well lol

Good trades: SirGalahad

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News