Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 2nd, 2009, 11:11 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Wave 10 News and speculation thread

I'm taking them not coming in here and denying it at as confirmation. I figure if it was crap they would have called someone out on it by now.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 11:50 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Or they could just be enjoying watching us drool.

I mean, if it is legitimate, all it means is that there will be a Wave 10, which I think we were pretty confident in anyway. I'm just holding on to the dream that Gencon will bring some wonderful previews this year. Love the previews.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 12:44 PM

PHippo knows what's in an order marker PHippo knows what's in an order marker PHippo knows what's in an order marker

Or they haven't even noticed yet, I mean this thread has only been up for a few days

Sign the Declaration and bring back classic scape!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30056
Remember: Together we can make a difference
Old August 2nd, 2009, 12:49 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHippo View Post
Or they haven't even noticed yet, I mean this thread has only been up for a few days

No, I'm sure they've all seen it.

I wait for GenCon as well. It would be great to see a Heroscape display with something worth looking at this year. Let's hope WOTC shows us some love!

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 12:58 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

How the heck did I miss this thread until now?!?

Well, if it's a joke, it's a very hilarious one!

If it's not, then I hope we get some confirmation soon.

I REALLY WANT MARVEL!!!!
Old August 2nd, 2009, 01:05 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I suspect all will be revealed at Gencon. It will be a long couple of weeks...
Old August 2nd, 2009, 01:19 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Don't forget to bring your camera(s) just in case!

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old August 2nd, 2009, 01:22 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Don't forget to bring your camera(s) just in case!
More like check the site every 30 seconds during Gencon and hope somebody else brought a camera and is kind enough to post here.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 01:36 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

It's really not that special....
Old August 2nd, 2009, 03:11 PM

Troubleman23 has disabled reputation

I dont think heroscape has been around for 10 years, so in the begginning of it all werent they relaesing more than 1 new wave a year? So arent they just trying to get back to the way it was when hasbro first made it?

This is just what I think, Im not sure if what I thougt is credible or not.

If you are interested in winning free stuff, please PM me, no joke, you know you want to!
Old August 2nd, 2009, 04:26 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I dont think heroscape has been around for 10 years, so in the begginning of it all werent they relaesing more than 1 new wave a year? So arent they just trying to get back to the way it was when hasbro first made it?

This is just what I think, Im not sure if what I thougt is credible or not.
I wouldnt know... I didnt get into HS till 7 months before wave 6 was released...

Cant wait for W10 tho!!!
Old August 2nd, 2009, 05:23 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's actually about once every 6 months, since Heroscape has actually been around for about 5 years.

But, it hasn't even been a month, and if it comes out in October, it would've only been three. And, wave eleven in December would be only two months later. Kind of strange, IMO. Of course, WotC might be trying to run things slightly differently, so we just have to wait and see how this turns out.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News