Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 18th, 2019, 09:23 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
The Book of Arashiyama Inner Guard

The Book of Arashiyama Inner Guard

C3G CRUSADE WAVE 40
WAR OF THE INDEPENDENTS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

Alt Cards:
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Heroscape figure from the Rise of the Valkyrie set.
Its name Izumi Samurai.

Character Bio - Under the employ of Masahiro Arashi, the Inner Guard are tasked with protecting their Oyabun, especially from the likes of the Shi killer. They regularly spar with Arashi, both as practice, and as a student to Arashi's skill and wisdom. Though many of the Yakuza working for Arashiyama International will use firearms, the most loyal and honorable soldiers will engage in swordplay.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Arashiyama Inner Guard may choose a Ninja or Yakuza Unique Hero to be the Yakuza Oyabun for their Yakuza Protection special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; July 4th, 2021 at 03:15 PM.
Old October 18th, 2019, 09:24 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Arashiyama Inner Guard (Breathing)

NAME = ARASHIYAMA INNER GUARD

SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE SQUAD (3)
CLASS = YAKUZA
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 100

YAKUZA PROTECTION
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Hero you control that is a Ninja or Yakuza. If the chosen Hero would roll defense dice against a normal attack, instead you may choose an Arashiyama Inner Guard to move adjacent to the chosen Hero or the attacking figure with its normal movement. That Arashiyama Inner Guard must roll defense and take any resulting wounds from the attack instead of the chosen Hero. When an Arashiyama Inner Guard uses Yakuza Protection, he will take all leaving engagement attacks.

RUTHLESS COUNTER STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if this Arashiyama Inner Guard is not destroyed by this attack, all skulls rolled count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

Last edited by Lord Pyre; January 21st, 2020 at 06:54 PM.
Old October 18th, 2019, 09:29 AM
...has moist legs

Mini pics:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Comic Pics:

The guys in purple. Hopefully we can find something from here!

Spoiler Alert!

Background:

Something like a dojo?

Last edited by Lord Pyre; January 20th, 2020 at 10:39 AM.
Old October 18th, 2019, 09:34 AM
...has moist legs

Yodaking expressed interest in opening up their protection to include Mercenaries and Ninja. While I don't like Mercenaries (Just for Silver Samurai, which is unfortunate but not much can be done at this point), Ninja I'd be fine with. I think we can make a case for Shredder being a yakuza leader. The TMNT would be a little weird, but they already have weird synergy. Not sure on the Mortal Kombat guys. Thoughts?

In this story the yakuza values loyalty and honor above pretty much all else. Even Arashi, the main antagonist is pretty relatable with his philosophies (Just ignore the murder of homeless people). So I don't want them to be going off with any mercenary type, it wouldn't be thematic in my opinion.
Old October 18th, 2019, 10:19 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I have excess Izumi. I might be able to paint some up for this card, if you'd like.

Would it be thematic to boost their attack by one? I'd like to see them able to be a little less... passive.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 18th, 2019, 10:23 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Not in love with the idea of classicscape repaints at this point. I think it’s just better to leave them red or use some of the other classic samurai.

I was told a while back that you couldn’t have a Heroic Duty clone power because of the way that power works, but it seems like that’s not 100% reliable information.
Old October 18th, 2019, 10:28 AM
...has moist legs

I personally don't care about repainting them. Classic stuff is becoming more and more rare, and just because they aren't exactly purple I don't think is a problem.

Their stats can change sure. My intention was for them to be rather passive though. Arashi's stats are 4A/4D, so I kinda feel like them also having 4A with their 6 defense is strange. They're basically supposed to protect their leader while he commands more dangerous people to do the dirty work.

Not sure about that Heroic Duty conversation. Technically you'd be able to activate both that and this power I suppose, but it's not like Superman is a great fit for a Yakuza army.
Old October 18th, 2019, 10:30 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I personally don't care about repainting them. Classic stuff is becoming more and more rare, and just because they aren't exactly purple I don't think is a problem.
Perhaps as an alt card, for comic accuracy?
I have bonus sets and prefer to be able to differentiate between figures like this, so I'll be repainting them anyway.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 18th, 2019, 10:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The interactions with Heroic Duty will definitely have to be sussed out. In addition, the language here should be modeled more after Heroic Duty as there are some odd word choices currently.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 18th, 2019, 10:43 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The interactions with Heroic Duty will definitely have to be sussed out. In addition, the language here should be modeled more after Heroic Duty as there are some odd word choices currently.
I actually took Heroic Duty and modified it to become this, hah.

Is it just because both activate at the same time? Because thematically it'd make sense that Superman goes first (He's a bit faster). This power does have a "may" clause so it's not mandatory. Maybe....
"Only one figure may defend against this attack"

Hmm, I suppose this might be messy. I must have missed this conversation since I never considered it.
Old October 18th, 2019, 10:53 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Last line of their protection power references the wrong squad name.
Old October 18th, 2019, 10:59 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Last line of their protection power references the wrong squad name.
Fixed, thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library