Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 23rd, 2014, 08:54 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Heroscape Scenario but AotP - Chaos in the Catacombs!

Welcome to my battle reports thread! I prefer to play maps that are close to BoV standards, as well as 300-600 pt armies. I will absolutely take requests if anyone would like to see (or would like me to playtest) a certain map!

Army Creation Scenarios/Rules we use:
Spoiler Alert!

List of Battles:
30 battles and counting, click the spoiler!
Spoiler Alert!

Feel free to comment in this thread or send me messages about these battles; suggestions for armies, maps, improvements, etc.

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; February 17th, 2024 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Compressing info...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports