Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 16th, 2020, 10:47 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

It’d be cool to tie her into a potential Nextwave faction. I think we maybe discussed keying that off a Defiant personality, but that discussion never went too far.
Old August 16th, 2020, 12:00 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Cool. Definitely a character I'd love to see. I'd probably separate Double Attack out from the Ammo power. Might also let her choose ammo after moving and before attacking instead of at the beginning of her turn. It's more immediately relevant that way. It's also slightly more advantageous to choose at that point, but that's not a big difference.
I've got no problem with either of these ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool but I always dread seeing Undead slayers. The faction is not that strong.
At least she goes after Demons, Lycans, Large and Huge as well so not completely niche.
I agree about Undead being pretty weak right now, but I don't see Elsa without something against them. It is only once per round, and like you said, she's can do stuff against other figures so she's not strictly a undead killer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
It’d be cool to tie her into a potential Nextwave faction. I think we maybe discussed keying that off a Defiant personality, but that discussion never went too far.
I really need to get around to reading the Nextwave run, but I'd be down to see them as a faction. Would a Defiant personality work for all of the members?
Old August 17th, 2020, 04:02 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Nextwave is a hoot. I have some old writeups for the whole team somewhere around there. I also don't think they're a team that needs specific synergy, but I'm also of the mind that not every single team ever needs it. Defiant seems like a stretch to me.

For Elsa, definitely feels about right, but as a character I don't really see her on par with Punisher. I imagine her mid 100's.
Old August 17th, 2020, 04:06 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think there's definitely value in the idea of just having a Monica that's a solid leader and pulls them together. Defiant personality would work I think, but it also means you can't represent each character's strong individual personality.
Old August 17th, 2020, 04:11 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Monica would be fine as a generalist leader, too.

Also I'm biased but there's some very unthematic pulls for Defiant.
Old August 17th, 2020, 04:18 PM
Just A Head

Well to be fair, she was in seemingly permanent design limbo when we last talked about the team.

Maybe a generalist leader Monica, and then an Aaron and the Captain that key in on what the rest of the team are doing? (So not direct synergy, but ensuring they're good drafts with the rest of the crew.) Make them fit in at an even point value and that should be enough.
Old August 17th, 2020, 04:30 PM
...has moist legs

Feel free to steal my drafts wherever they may be, definitely not something I'm planning on pursuing anymore. I think I had rough stuff for everyone BUT Monica. Partially since I was trying to make her a minor leader.

My only huge request is using the skull and crossbones grawlix on The Captain somewhere.
Old August 19th, 2020, 04:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

"Call me the dark intruder
Call me the haunted sea
Call me your monster zero
Call me anything you need"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

NAME = KING GHIDORA
SPECIES = KAIJU
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = DESTROYER/INVADER
PERSONALITY = CRUEL

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 2O

LIFE = ?13?

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 7
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = ???

WINGS HURRICANE
Either before moving or after moving and before attacking(but not both!), you may move all figures that are not Huge, that are within 5 spaces of King Ghidora two spaces. Figures moved by this special power will not take leaving engagement attacks and may not be place closer to King Ghidora.

THREE HEADED SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3 Attack 7
After attacking with this special attack, if there are 6? or fewer wound markers on this card, King Ghidora may attack two additional times, if there are 7? or more wound markers on this card, King Ghidora may attack one additional time. King Ghidora may not attack the same figure more than once per turn with this special attack unless that figure is Huge.

FLYING
SUPERSTRENGTH

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 19th, 2020, 04:51 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd just use the Fen Hydra wording to simplify:

Quote:
THREE HEADED SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3 Attack 7
When King Ghidora attacks with this special attack, he may attack up to 3 times. Reduce the number of times King Ghidora may attack by 1 for every 4 wound markers on this Army Card. King Ghidora may not attack the same figure more than once per turn with this special attack unless that figure is Huge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 19th, 2020, 05:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

With Cap & Star Lord only boosting Unique Heroes and King G being an Event Hero, I still think you could get away with the 3 bite attacks being a normal one here. Not too worried about Bane boosting him, and as big as he is he won't always get grab high ground. Then you could do something crazy powerful for the Gravity Beams attack if it were a SA. With Godzilla being a 1000 point figure, I'm guessing King G would be at least 1000 points as well. It took Godzilla a couple of tries to beat him in the last movie. Something like this:

NAME = KING GHIDORAH
SPECIES = KAIJU
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = DESTROYER
PERSONALITY = CRUEL

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 2O

LIFE = 15

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 1000+

WINGS HURRICANE
Either before or after moving, you may move all figures that are not Huge, that are within 5 spaces of King Ghidorah two spaces. Figures moved by this special power will not take leaving engagement attacks and may not be place closer to King Ghidorah.

THREE HEADED MONSTER
When King Ghidorah attacks with a normal attack, he may attack up to 3 times. Reduce the number of times King Ghidorah may attack by 1 for every 7 wound markers on this Army Card. King Ghidorah may not attack a non-Huge figure more than once per turn.

GRAVITY BEAMS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 7. Attack 10.
King Ghidorah may only use this Special Attack once per round.

FLYING
SUPERSTRENGTH
Old August 19th, 2020, 06:35 PM

SIEGE knows what's in an order marker SIEGE knows what's in an order marker SIEGE knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
With Cap & Star Lord only boosting Unique Heroes and King G being an Event Hero, I still think you could get away with the 3 bite attacks being a normal one here. Not too worried about Bane boosting him, and as big as he is he won't always get grab high ground. Then you could do something crazy powerful for the Gravity Beams attack if it were a SA. With Godzilla being a 1000 point figure, I'm guessing King G would be at least 1000 points as well. It took Godzilla a couple of tries to beat him in the last movie. Something like this:

NAME = KING GHIDORAH
SPECIES = KAIJU
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = DESTROYER
PERSONALITY = CRUEL

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 2O

LIFE = 15

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 1000+

WINGS HURRICANE
Either before or after moving, you may move all figures that are not Huge, that are within 5 spaces of King Ghidorah two spaces. Figures moved by this special power will not take leaving engagement attacks and may not be place closer to King Ghidorah.

THREE HEADED MONSTER
When King Ghidorah attacks with a normal attack, he may attack up to 3 times. Reduce the number of times King Ghidorah may attack by 1 for every 7 wound markers on this Army Card. King Ghidorah may not attack a non-Huge figure more than once per turn.

GRAVITY BEAMS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 7. Attack 10.
King Ghidorah may only use this Special Attack once per round.

FLYING
SUPERSTRENGTH
Nice! Super excited to see a King Ghidorah design so soon after Godzilla. Keep me in mind when it's time to play test King Ghidorah!

This design is similar in spirit to a design I had started on (but never finished). I always thought it would be cool for a "Three-Headed Monster" ability to give King Ghidorah the ability to attack up to three times and allow for attacking non-adjacent figures even if King Ghidorah was engaged as long as King Ghidorah attacks at least one adjacent figure (if engaged).
Old August 19th, 2020, 06:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, Godzilla and Kong have sparked some excitement for more. King G is all Tornado here though, I was just offering some alternative options with how to proceed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy