Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old January 13th, 2009, 02:31 PM

thezandcshow has disabled reputation
Re: Waves 2 and 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexplex? View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thezandcshow View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I have all of Wave 3, so really all I would need is to find Wave 2 (which for some stupid reason I never buy). I haven't seen Heroscape in stores for a while, since we don't go to Wal-Mart and my chances to go to my FLGS aren't often. The biggest chance for me to do that would be next summer.

Last year, I took the train to my summer camp each day, and the FLGS was pretty close by. Occasionally, I'd take a walk by, and check out the stuff there (maybe buy something). Last time I remember going, they had Marvel, Waves 7 & 8, and the Fortress set. Maybe, with Wave 2 reprinted, they'll have it? It's likely.
Why don't you just give them a call? Even if they don't have it in stock they could probably order it for you.
The thing is that I don't know the number. I'll take your advice and look it up. Does it ship fast if it's near your town? 'Cause if it does, I could do it. I just hope they sell to people under 18 if you have the money.
Money and an address, that is all you need.
http://www.housemousegames.com/utgarsrage.html
Really? That's all there is to it? I mean I've used that site before, and I love it, but I wondered how I was supposed to get that without a credit card.

Do I really need a signature?
Old January 13th, 2009, 02:41 PM

hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Really? That's all there is to it? I mean I've used that site before, and I love it, but I wondered how I was supposed to get that without a credit card.
How did you do it then? Give the cash to your parental units and use their card. Come on now, it's not that hard.
Old January 13th, 2009, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Quote:
How did you do it then? Give the cash to your parental units and use their card. Come on now, it's not that hard.
Well, I mean I've checked it out, not bought anything, but honestly, I have to save my money before I use it all, so if I've tried everywhere I reasonably can and can't find what I want, I would use an internet source. I know it's not hard, just one thing bothers me about internet shopping: shipping. Still, I don't know the shipping on HMG, is it good? Because I know I have $45, but I need to save some.

*checks out the site*

...Is there shipping at all?

-thezandcshow, somewhere between and

Old January 13th, 2009, 06:28 PM

hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I haven't seen Heroscape in stores for a while, since we don't go to Wal-Mart
Is this an ideological thing? Would you go once, if you could get what you wanted for the money you have? My Wal-Marts are stuffed with wave 2 at the moment.
Old January 13th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not mine! I guess they stayed in to long, and now my Walmart has no Heroscape! Time to stock up on something new in Heroscape, I guess.
Old January 13th, 2009, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Not mine! I guess they stayed in to long, and now my Walmart has no Heroscape! Time to stock up on something new in Heroscape, I guess.
The only Wal-Mart in the Albuquerque metro area that doesn't carry Heroscape is scheduled to be torn down next month. That's what you get when you mess with my 'scape.
Old January 13th, 2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I haven't seen Heroscape in stores for a while, since we don't go to Wal-Mart
Is this an ideological thing? Would you go once, if you could get what you wanted for the money you have? My Wal-Marts are stuffed with wave 2 at the moment.
It is an ideological thing, in a way, but Heroscape is one of the only reasons I go to Walmart. So I could give it a shot.

God I feel like a hypocrite.

Old February 5th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, whaddya know! They didn't get rid of HS in my Wal-mart, they just sent it to the clearence aisles. I found it today, and there were soooo many knights and minions.
Old February 5th, 2009, 09:39 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
The only Wal-Mart in the Albuquerque metro area that doesn't carry Heroscape is scheduled to be torn down next month. That's what you get when you mess with my 'scape.
Lucky. Only one Wal*Mart I've been to has scape.

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News