Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 9th, 2012, 09:07 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Aquilla's Alliance/$100 prize - Online Heroscape Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
The Chill v. Foudzing pool of armies is:
* Marro Stingers x5, Cyprien Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (ROTV)
* Greenscale Warriors x2, Nilfheim, Phantom Knights x3, Isamu
* 3xDeathreavers, Krav Maga, Fen Hydra, Brunak, Finn
* 3xGladiatrons, 2xBlastatrons, Raelin, 2xBlack Wyrmling, 1xRed Wyrmling
Foudzing won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.
Foudzing chose second army choice. I chose the Stingers army, he chose the Trons army.

We will be playing on Thursday, at about 3:00 EST.
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:25 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Online Heroscape Season 3 - ROUND 1 POSTED

Quote:
The Deroche v. GTigers55 pool of armies is:

* Knights of Weston x4, Sir Gilbert, Raelin, Johnny Shotgun Sullivan
* Death Chasers of Thesk x6, Ogre Warhulk, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
* Nilfheim, Sir Gilbert, Eldgrim, Knights x3
* Grimnak, Nerak, Mimring, Heavy Gruts x3

GTigers55 won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.
I chose to pick first and chose army #3 (Nilfheim, Knights). Deroche went with his Death Chasers of Thesk build. So,

GT55 - Nilfheim, Sir Gilbert, Eldgrim, Knights x3
Deroche - Death Chasers of Thesk x6, Ogre Warhulk, Nerak

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:42 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalu
The dalu v. DrummerScaper97 pool of armies is:
* Mezzodemon Warmongers x5, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Marcu Esenwein
* Varkaanan Blade Dancers x4, Krav Maga Agents, Laglor
* Ne-Gok-Sa, Grok Riders x3, Marro Warriors
* Charos, Greenscales x3, M-43 Resistance Fighters x2, Isamu
dalu won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.

---
I opt to take first army selection.
I choose Mezzodemon Warmongers x5, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs (C3V), Marcu Esenwein
Dalu chose first. I chose Charos, Greenscales x3, M-43 Resistance Fighters x2, Isamu for my army. (I have faith in Charos and his greenscales, they've only failed me once before.)

We are scheduling a time.

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

The CEE has not yet chosen, but he will be choosing first. Our game will be played on Friday afternoon.
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:51 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
The dok v. DaCoda pool of armies is:
* Raelin RotV, Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x3, Agent Skahen, Marcu
* Deathreavers x2, Fen Hydra, White Wyrmling x3, Red Wyrmling x4, Black Wyrmling x4
* Sujoah , Fyorlag Spiders x6 , Wyvern
* Venoc Warlord , Elite Onyx , Armoc Vipers x 2, Venoc Vipers x3, Water Elemental x2
DaCoda won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.
Should be underway sometime in the next 20 minutes or so. DaCoda is going with stompy, while I'm trying to make the Hydra/wyrmling army click.

EDIT: I won the match. DaCoda put up a spirited fight, given his unfamiliarity with the interface and with the armies.

Last edited by dok; October 9th, 2012 at 11:51 PM.
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
* Deathreavers x2, Fen Hydra, White Wyrmling x3, Red Wyrmling x4, Black Wyrmling x4
* Venoc Warlord , Elite Onyx , Armoc Vipers x 2, Venoc Vipers x3, Water Elemental x2
DaCoda won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.
Should be underway sometime in the next 20 minutes or so. DaCoda is going with stompy, while I'm trying to make the Hydra/wyrmling army click.
Don't have access to watch.
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
The Ullar link wasn't working for me a minute ago.
Now that you mention it, it hasn't work for me at all for some time.
The Ullar template should now be working, although please note that there are no figures currently on it. For the time being, please use the 2D Ullar figures on the Master Figure Template (you can find a link in my Signature).
Old October 9th, 2012, 10:03 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Don't have access to watch.
Fixed. Sorry, that G-doc was set to private.
Old October 9th, 2012, 10:18 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

We are having technical difficulties in the crixus vs sound warp battle.

EDIT: Issues resolved

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old October 9th, 2012, 10:19 PM

DaCoda Woo who?

I am having to change the e-mail I registered with. Who should I PM about that?
Old October 9th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Quote:
The Ullar template should now be working, although please note that there are no figures currently on it. For the time being, please use the 2D Ullar figures on the Master Figure Template (you can find a link in my Signature).
Filthy, why did you make a new template? The current Ullar 3D template works fine.

Old October 9th, 2012, 10:30 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Filthy, why did you make a new template? The current Ullar 3D template works fine.
Because I could not find it; it was not showing up in my master list. Good thing we are not charged for doc creation, heh?

I will update the link if you have not yet done so.

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; October 9th, 2012 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Probably best in a PM conversation, friend.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events