Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 11th, 2016, 05:13 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Thematic Starter Army Suggestions (1,000 Points)

Other Outlaw teams

Black Alice/Bane (190), Scandal Savage (200), Catman (170), Parademon/Deahshot (150), Knockout (290)

Scandal Savage (200), King Shark (220), Knockout (290), Ragdoll (100), Bane/Black Alice (190)

* Also if you don't mind coming in 10 points under you can always replace Bane/Black Alice with Red Hood(180), or Catman for 10 points over (though you lose bonding)
Old May 13th, 2016, 09:31 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

West Coast Avengers

Team 1: Hawkeye II(160), Tigra(170), Wonder Man(350), Mockingbird(130), Moonknight(150), Antman(30), Fire Ant Swarm(10)

Team 2: Hawkeye II(160), Spiderwoman(210), Iron Man III(220), U.S. Agent(230), Giant-Man(180)

Team 3: Mockingbird(130), Scarlet Witch(285), Vision(285), Human Torch(150), Moonknight(150)

* the only real theme stretch is that while Hank Pym was on the team he wasn't on as Ant-Man or Giant-Man, instead just being himself with a shrink ray gun.
Old May 13th, 2016, 10:36 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice additions here. Keep them coming.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 13th, 2016, 10:50 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Starter Army Suggestions (1,000 Points)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

Rules..
1. Somewhat thematic (Don't necessarily have to have been on the team at the same time but at least been on the team at one point)
2. Somewhat competitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
340 Hand Ninjas x 4
Winter Soldier
Scarlet Spider (Kaine Parker)
Lady Shiva
1,000, 15 spaces

Simple bonding army.

Well met!

My bad for not reading the rules!

Old May 13th, 2016, 11:03 AM

X-Factor

Multiple Man x9(270), Strong guy(215), Quick Silver(215), Wolfsbane(130), Forge(170)

* This will probably be the best we can do until we get Havok and Polaris, or that really cool Unique Jamie Madrox I saw in the Public Design Post.
Old May 13th, 2016, 11:19 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Starter Army Suggestions (1,000 Points)

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

Rules..
1. Somewhat thematic (Don't necessarily have to have been on the team at the same time but at least been on the team at one point)
2. Somewhat competitive

Quote:
340 Hand Ninjas x 4
Winter Soldier
Scarlet Spider (Kaine Parker)
Lady Shiva
1,000, 15 spaces

Simple bonding army.

Well met!

My bad for not reading the rules!

No problem...we have another thread for the "hodge podge" armies. You may want to check that out and see if it's listed there. If not it would be a good addition...Super Hero Draft Cards

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 13th, 2016, 01:29 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Cool thread!

If you're going for strong thematic armies, you've got to include the Legionnaires:

Cosmic Boy + Karate Kid + Superboy (Kal-El) + Lightning Lad for 1,000 points.
Cosmic Boy + Timber Wolf + Wildfire + Triplicate Girl for 990 points.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 2nd, 2016, 01:44 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Cool thread!

If you're going for strong thematic armies, you've got to include the Legionnaires:

Cosmic Boy + Karate Kid + Superboy (Kal-El) + Lightning Lad for 1,000 points.
Cosmic Boy + Timber Wolf + Wildfire + Triplicate Girl for 990 points.
I hear this often but I have yet to every play the Legionnaires. Thanks.

LIST UPDATED TO HERE...

Last edited by japes; June 2nd, 2016 at 02:21 PM.
Old June 4th, 2016, 11:43 AM

A.I.M.
Arnim Zola (200), MODOK (360), Scientist Supreme (160), AIM Agents x4 (280)

Hand Ninjas
Electra (170), Bullseye (175), Kirigi (175), Typhoid Mary (120), Hand Ninjas X4 (340), Skrull Infiltrator X2 (20)
Old May 31st, 2020, 01:26 AM
A Man of Taste

Bump...since we've been discussing this lately

Old May 31st, 2020, 01:29 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Sinister Six needs to be added here.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 03:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

600 Points
Spoiler Alert!

650 Points
Spoiler Alert!

700 Points
Spoiler Alert!

750 Points
Spoiler Alert!

800 Points
Spoiler Alert!

Here's some of what I had in my easy army-building spreadhseet. I'll try to transfer over the 850-1,000 points section later.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy