Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 23rd, 2018, 02:36 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: GenCon 2018 Events?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I think we have fixed all re-evaluations with the Crow finally tweaked to an acceptable level so all should be good. Still a little cheese floating around but nothing too major any more.
Yes. As I've said many times, I am grateful to the C3G leadership for taking the time to complete the errata/re-evals of the most broken designs. Given how relatively tiny competitive play is as a part of how people use those customs, I thought it showed a remarkable level of conscientiousness on the part of the project.

@weebaer , @Dysole , and I will do our best to break things anyway, though. It's gonna be fun.
Ive been out of the C3G scene for a while now. Im having a lot of fun throwing around ideas though! I have found a team that decimates opponent's OMs that may have to be addressed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con