Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old June 5th, 2012, 08:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Marvel Studios Upcoming Theatrical Releases

Just read that the Black Panther will be the next Avenger to get a stand alone movie.
Old June 5th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Link!

He is a character I don't know much about, but they probably want more racial diversity.
Old June 5th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

HERE is an article link. Still a rumor, but the Latino Review has a good track record with this sort of thing.

Definitely a different feel than their other movies - non-white, non-American superhero. Should be interesting.
Old June 5th, 2012, 08:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the link Johnny.
Old June 5th, 2012, 09:05 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Actually Ant-Man is also being made for release in 2014

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0478970/
Old June 5th, 2012, 10:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Not long after The Avengers hit theatres, Marvel Studios head honcho Kevin Feige revealed that in addition to Iron Man 3, Thor 2 and Captain America 2, there were two other movies going into development soon that they had not yet announced.

Most reports that reference the above Feige statement automatically suggest that Avengers 2 is one of the unannounced films, but I think they will continue to take a measure approach and not start on Avengers 2 right away. They took their time with Avengers, getting 5 other movies done first and Avengers paid big diva-dins from not rushing into it. So following the same format, I see 5 stand alone movies coming out before Avengers 2: Iron Man 3, Cap. America 2, Thor 2, Ant-Man, & Black Panther. That would be a nice slate of films from which they could build up to an Avengers 2 in which Black Panther, Ant-Man, & Wasp get to join in on the fun. These are just my thoughts on how it will play out.
Old June 5th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I still think a Hawkeye/Black Widow team up movie would be awesome.
Old June 5th, 2012, 10:17 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Yes please

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 5th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

I'd watch a movie with just Black Widow in it, but maybe that's just me.
Old June 5th, 2012, 11:34 PM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I heard Clint Barton was Threadstone.
Old June 6th, 2012, 12:04 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

New tease for Iron Man 3

http://geeks.thedailywh.at/2012/06/0...newcontenthole
Old June 6th, 2012, 12:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Cool! I wonder if it is just a small tease dropped in Iron Man 3 as a bridge for Capt. America 2 though?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies