Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old April 16th, 2016, 12:22 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: HoSS Playtesting thread

Accidental post

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!

Last edited by CJofCourse; April 16th, 2016 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Accidental post
Old April 16th, 2016, 12:26 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Adding a picture of the map in your review, if possible, will help us to follow the action better.
I have written a very detailed description of the map in my feedback sheet.
Can't do a picture (wish I could), so I will do the best I can with what I have.

EDIT: The reason I can't do a picture is because I already played the main 2 games and don't have time to build it again.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!

Last edited by CJofCourse; April 16th, 2016 at 06:15 PM.
Old April 16th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJtheMighty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Adding a picture of the map in your review, if possible, will help us to follow the action better.
I have written a very detailed description of the map in my feedback sheet.
Can't do a picture (wish I could), so I will do the best I can with what I have.

EDIT: The reason I can't do a picture is because I already played the main 2 games and don't have time to build it again.
Good enough. Thanks!
Old April 28th, 2016, 01:37 PM

billybob5060 knows what's in an order marker billybob5060 knows what's in an order marker

I would like to sign up to play test Han Solo(Endor).

I really like heroscape and this would be my first time playtesting someone's customs besides my own.
Old April 28th, 2016, 02:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'll send him the card info mac.
Old April 28th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'll send him the card info mac.
Thanks!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 28th, 2016, 04:40 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

@Teazia this is where you can sign up to playtest. Check the OP (Original Post) for available units and the process

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old April 28th, 2016, 10:59 PM

Teazia knows what's in an order marker Teazia knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
@Teazia this is where you can sign up to playtest. Check the OP (Original Post) for available units and the process
Thanks! Please sign me up. I have nothing to offer at the moment, but I hope to in the future. I anticipate hosting a 3-4 player FFA HOSS game using Star Wars Command figures in the next few weeks.

Cheers!
Old April 29th, 2016, 03:15 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Or take some time getting to know our HoSS figures before jumping into playtests. There is more than enough there to have fun with already! And then you don't have to worry about writing up tests while getting into it.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old April 29th, 2016, 04:02 AM

Teazia knows what's in an order marker Teazia knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Or take some time getting to know our HoSS figures before jumping into playtests. There is more than enough there to have fun with already! And then you don't have to worry about writing up tests while getting into it.
Sounds good. I was just hoping to see some Prequel/Rebels stuff as I amplanning to run a multiplayer FFA based on eras and factions. I think there is enough stuff in the released material to get things going though!
Old April 30th, 2016, 11:26 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Teazia , after getting familiar with the stuff that's out, play testing will help us get to the other stuff you mentioned sooner.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 2nd, 2016, 01:16 PM

billybob5060 knows what's in an order marker billybob5060 knows what's in an order marker

I have submitted my Completed playtest forum of Han Solo(Endor).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape