Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 27th, 2012, 04:28 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of C3V Glyphs

I agree, the current colors are good.

And yes, Frosa and the GoLR are both very scenario-friendly. The other two glyphs, Holdir and Xipta, are more oriented towards tournament play.
Old June 27th, 2012, 09:14 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Question #1: Can Heroic Attack be used with Common Heroes? I didn't think commons could pick it up. Or is it if any Uncommon/Unique hero has it commons can use it too?

Question #2: If my hero has Freeze, all water spaces turn to normal ices spaces, not just the one the hero is standing on?

If yes to both of these, great work C3V! I want to get some of these figures you guys have put out. Though right now I'm grounding myself from spending anymore money on HS.

Last edited by Sheep; June 27th, 2012 at 11:10 PM.
Old June 27th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Holdir and Frossa are both power glyphs, not treasure glyphs.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old June 27th, 2012, 11:07 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I seriously just said this to myself:

"Did I not notice that?"
*Checks OP to see*
Old August 8th, 2012, 03:27 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Old news by now, but Holdir was in the pool for Valley War II (along with Valda, Wannok, Dagmar and Lodin) and it fit in perfectly. It hit in the final round of the day I played against Jerry22 who was running a Death Knights+Dumutefs army, so it was great for him against my Microcorp+Anubians army, but even on the receiving end it didn't seem overpowered.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old October 30th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Updated with comprehensive new FAQ for Xipta (thanks dok!).

Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:20 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Following the ruling of if you start on a lava space you don't have to roll that happened recently, does that mean that if you drop the lava gem, and your on a molten lava space, you do not have to roll for molten lava damage unless you move onto another one, correct?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:58 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Following the ruling of if you start on a lava space you don't have to roll that happened recently, does that mean that if you drop the lava gem, and your on a molten lava space, you do not have to roll for molten lava damage unless you move onto another one, correct?
Yes, you only have to roll when you enter the space (which has nothing to do with "no roll if you start the game there"). Of course, dropping the glyph on a molten lava space would also destroy it, oddly enough...

Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:05 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Yes, you only have to roll when you enter the space (which has nothing to do with "no roll if you start the game there"). Of course, dropping the glyph on a molten lava space would also destroy it, oddly enough...
Glyphs are destroyed if dropped on molten lava?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:56 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Quote:
No.
Old February 4th, 2013, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Quote:
No.
Mostly wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Official FAQ
Can Treasure Glyphs be dropped onto Molten Lava tiles?
No. Glyphs cannot be placed on Molten Lava tiles, so Treasure
Glyphs cannot either.
They are destroyed if dropped on Molten Lava, but (as I didn't know a minute ago) can't be dropped there at all except by death.

Old February 4th, 2013, 05:02 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Official FAQ
Can Treasure Glyphs be dropped onto Molten Lava tiles?
No. Glyphs cannot be placed on Molten Lava tiles, so Treasure
Glyphs cannot either.
They are destroyed if dropped on Molten Lava, but (as I didn't know a minute ago) can't be dropped there at all except by death.
Well, the FAQ says they can't be placed on Molten Lava tiles. Is that different from not being able to be dropped there? I'm not sure ... I sort of interpreted that to mean "cannot be placed during game board setup." But perhaps I'm wrong and they are equivalent.

However, either way, I'm not sure that's the same as saying it's destroyed if you drop it there. I'd love to hear other opinions though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs