Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 3rd, 2011, 11:19 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
I agree with my comrades, the two nominated Wrymlings do not reduce the respective Dragon powers.
Actually the Copper Wyrmling reduces Mimring's Fire Line by 1 attack and 3 range.
Old February 3rd, 2011, 11:36 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotunit197 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
I agree with my comrades, the two nominated Wrymlings do not reduce the respective Dragon powers.
Actually the Copper Wyrmling reduces Mimring's Fire Line by 1 attack and 3 range.
Yes but it does effect multiple figures and that is not what Wyrmling powers should do for their cheap cost.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 3rd, 2011, 11:38 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

I suggest that the Copper Wyrmling's Fire Line should have 2 attack, opposed to 3.
Old February 3rd, 2011, 11:40 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

This is not the place to workshop your customs, Robotunit197. Start your own thread, participate in some of the customs workshop threads, but please when you post a nomination in this thread at least take the time to consider our expectations and put together a complete nomination.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 3rd, 2011, 11:48 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

The wyrmlings aren't Robotunit's, they're LightBringer's (Robotunit does have a good recommendation LightBringer-definitely someplace to start when you start a custom thead ).

LightBringer's Green Wyrmling and Copper Wyrmling have both reveived 3 NO votes to review (Dad_Scaper, Killometer, ZBeeblebrox) and are removed from the process.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old February 3rd, 2011, 11:51 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
The wyrmlings aren't Robotunit's, they're LightBringer's (Robotunit does have a good recommendation LightBringer-definitely someplace to start when you start a custom thead ).

LightBringer's Green Wyrmling and Copper Wyrmling have both reveived 3 NO votes to review (Dad_Scaper, Killometer, ZBeeblebrox) and are removed from the process.
Doh!

Bad Dad_Scaper.

= =
Old February 4th, 2011, 12:03 AM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I thought about being meaner (I know Robotunit and have a lot of respect for him as a 'Scaper-he beat the pants off my brother in the last local tourney) but I knew you'd take care of beating yourself up, DS.

Old February 4th, 2011, 12:47 AM

It's fine, Dad_Scaper. Don't worry about it. I had a chance to test Zombie Hulk this past week, and it (he/she?) gives the perfect zombie feel. I used these armies:

Zombies of Morindan x5
Zombie Hulk x3
480pts

10th Regiment x5
Marcus
475pts

I played on Cross Trails 3.0 by Darkmage7a

The zombies had a bunch of preliminary losses from range, but they caught up quickly thanks to the road bonus. Zombie Hulk's Paralyzing Fear really helped the Zombie's Zombies Rise Again. Thanks to the Zombie's ability to move 6 Zombies per turn, once they started swarming the 10th the battle quickly turned. A bonding hero that helps lower defense really helps out the Zombies of Morindan. Zombie Hulk is a great and enjoyable unit to use. It is also widely available which also helps.
Old February 6th, 2011, 06:32 PM

LightBringer has disabled reputation

No worries about the wyrmlings. I'm actually not very interested in creating custom cards. Its not my thing. I much prefer to just lurk around here.

But I am also someone that likes to see things finished and it feels like the designers left the wyrmling's team incomplete. I REALLY want to see an Ullar and Utgar wyrmling. If somebody that knows the process better than I do and has gone through more steps than I am prepared to, has created something to meet this hole, Please take their suggestions and let me know.

My goal is in no way to promote my own customs, its just to get a card out there that will fill this gap and have some amount of "official" agreement to it.

Last edited by LightBringer; February 6th, 2011 at 06:41 PM.
Old February 6th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Well said, LB. There are more than just the wyrmlings that need to be 'finished,' of course.

Cowboys, dragons, ninjas and flagbearers are still incomplete sets, too, and eventually I think (hope), between C3V and SoV, we'll see those and other gaps in the canon filled with quality units.

Thank you for your interest.

= =
Old February 9th, 2011, 03:58 PM

The second half of Chardar's SoV interview is up on the front page.

Old February 10th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I would like to nominate my own 77th Infantry Division:

Balance: I have played several games with these guys at home. With their cost for a 2 man squad, they aren't exactly cheap. They only offer 2 attacks per Order Marker but their other powers can be highly beneficial.

Playability: I designed relatively simple powers for here. I wanted them to be more than just meat shields for Soldiers so I added Point Blank Range it give them a little bit of offensive output.

Creativity: I like how they work with the fragile Airborne Elite. Their Point Blank Range is pretty fun as well.

Theme: I think they work perfectly in HeroScape canon. I like what they add to the Soldier faction.

Accessibility: Absolutely! HeroClix DC 75th Anniversary set #001 Easy Company Soldier. Also HeroClix DC 75th Anniversary set #017 Sgt. Rock is the same sculpt.
Being from a new set, this is highly available and I found over 100 in a quick search at the time of this post.

Last edited by tcglkn; February 13th, 2011 at 04:23 PM. Reason: You knew it was coming. ;)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs