Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old April 20th, 2010, 04:42 PM

cigs_the_mad_scaper costs too much!
Q9 Strategy

I was jsut wondering if anybody has any good stretegys for killing Q9 becaus in my opinion hes way to good like Marvel and it seems like evrysingle time i play i have to fight him at least once usually with raylin and ive tried a few different ways and it seems like nothing works alot better than anything really ive noticed that oen of the best things to do is try to get an auto hit on him with something like commanding strike but thats more luck than strategy

Do as thou wilst shall be the whole of the law
Old April 20th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Q9 Strategy

High Defense Squads or Swarm Squads - he dies to them just like the Marvel heroes do.

There are also a good amount of heroes that can take him down well.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old April 20th, 2010, 04:48 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

cigs, you should use spellcheck. What you wrote is painful to read.

There are some good counters to Q9. Dwarves take out Q9 pretty easily. Stingers also work well. Use Stinger Drain on every turn.
Old April 20th, 2010, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post

There are some good counters to Q9. Dwarves take out Q9 pretty easily. Stingers also work well. Use Stinger Drain on every turn.
thanks for the advice i will proof read things brofre posting them from now on k

Old April 20th, 2010, 05:06 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Also, use browsers like Chrome that have spell-check's built in.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old April 20th, 2010, 05:11 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigs_the_mad_scaper View Post
Quote:

thanks for the advice i will proof read things brofre posting them from now on k
People on this forum also appreciate sentences that begin with a capital letter and end with a period, proper grammar, and words that are spelled out. I realize that other forums are very laid back with respect to spelling and grammar, but you will get neg repped on this forum if you do this. I'm not trying to be difficult; I'm trying to help you to fit in.
Old April 20th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Check here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...hlight=dealing

*note it is almost impossible to find threads about Q9 since, it is only 2 charaters. I just happened to remember this one from a while back.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old April 20th, 2010, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cigs_the_mad_scaper View Post
Quote:

People on this forum also appreciate sentences that begin with a capital letter and end with a period, proper grammar, and words that are spelled out. I realize that other forums are very laid back with respect to spelling and grammar, but you will get neg repped on this forum if you do this. I'm not trying to be difficult; I'm trying to help you to fit in.
Ok I will make sure to do this I am sorry that I have not been educated properly friend please forgive my atrocious grammatical errors I hope that you or knowone else has been too awfully offended

Old April 20th, 2010, 06:29 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm a fan of the Einar Imperium as Q killers. They can ignore most screens and go right for the beast, plus Kiova's Gift is strongest against the 1/2/3 attack ranges. On the flip, they're very expensive and weak against Gruts.
Old April 20th, 2010, 06:49 PM
has been BANNED

airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker

Stingers on elevation with stinger drain. Very effective and not hard to accomplish.

Stingers X3 at 180 points can do more damage then Q9 IMO(with successful stinger drain of course). I had stingers X4 at a tournament and let's just say there were still plenty of stingers left over when my opponents Q9 and Charos died.
Old April 20th, 2010, 07:07 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus Revisitus

Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby!

The secret to beating Q9 is Dund in all truth. I mean with such a powerful hero who wouldn't want to place all or most of their OM on the big robot. Dund can stand up to Q9 with his great defense and average life. And then he's got a chance to suck all the OM's off of the big hunk of tin.
Old April 20th, 2010, 07:16 PM

supergen777 Woo who?

Krug is probably the best Q9 counter. He gets stronger with every wound Q9 deals. Once Krug gets engaged to Q9 it's bye bye Quigley! Mua Ha Ha!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles