Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 10th, 2008, 06:09 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
What is your favorite song of all time?

What is it? My favorites are: Headstrong, Fallen, This is Your Life, and almost every beatles, and queen song.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old September 10th, 2008, 06:14 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: What is your favorite song of all time?

Probably the Finale from Symphony #5 in D minor, by Dmitri Shostakovich.

And I'm pretty sure this has been done numerous times already.
Old September 10th, 2008, 06:18 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ooooo, tough one. I'll be back in a moment.

EDIT: Here it is!
  • Viva la Vida- Coldplay, it has a great rythm in the background, it's catchy, and the lyrics are very cool
  • Violet Hill- Coldplay, it's just done beutifully. Everything was executed great.
  • Teddy Picker- Arctic Mokeys, great lyrics, and a very cool bit of music behind it.
  • From the Ritz to the Rubble- Arctic Mokeys, the quick lyrics are cool, and the drums and guitar are simply excellent.
  • Balaclava- Arctic Mokeys, just listen to it. You'll see what I mean.
  • I will follow you into the dark- Death Cab for Cutie, I like me acustics. And the lyrics are very cool.
  • I will posses your heart- DCfC, it starts with just music, but it is very unpredictable, and does not get stale at all, but then the lyrics meld perfectly with the music.
  • New Slang- the Shins, it's very cool with it's fast lyrics and mellow beet.
  • Hey there Delialah- plain white T's, I liked it before it was popular. Like I said, I like me acustics.
  • Iris- Goo Goo Dolls, it's such a powerful song, and I love it. The really great thing about it is that I don't even own it, but I still love it.
  • Crazy little thing called love- Queen, I like how popy it is, but it doesn't over do it, and it's got a bit of rock elements in it.
  • Oh My god- Kaiser Cheifs, the music is very low, but the lyrics have punctuation, and the words themselvs are cool.
  • Dream on- Aerosmith, it's awesome. It combines softer parts at the begginging, to rock at the end. It's not heavy metal, but he gets a little crazy singing it at the end.
  • Creepy Doll- Johnathan Coulton, youtube it, it's awesome. He combines humour with wordiness (which I love) in all of his songs, and he does it very well. "When you fix a a snack the doll says it'd like one too."

Last edited by Einar's puppy; September 10th, 2008 at 06:25 PM.
Old September 10th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Jesus love me but he can't stand you.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 10th, 2008, 06:41 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Impossible to narrow it down to one song but some of my all time favorites would be:
Savior-Skillet
Bring Me Down-Pillar (lots of others favorites by them but this one is one of the best)
Rise Up-Disciple
Animal I Have Become-Three Days Grace
Life After Death-KJ-52
We Are One Tonight, Meant To Live, Stars-Switchfoot
Inside The Fire-Disturbed
White And Nerdy-Weird Al Yankovic
.......I have a lot of favorites.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old September 10th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Hmmm....

Viva la Vida~coldplay
Crystal~New order
Something beautiful~Newsboys
Stars~Switchfoot

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old September 10th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Bloc Party-"Helicopter"
Sigur Ros-"Hoppoloima"
Explosions in the sky-"Time stops"
Tv on the Radio-"Staring at the Sun"

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old September 10th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm gonna date myself but,...

Metal Health by Quiet Riot
Twilight Zone by Golden Earring
New Year's Day by U2
Don't Stop Believin' by Journey
Turn Me Loose by Loverboy
Blame It On The Rain by Milli Vanilli (or a reasonable facsimilie thereof )

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old September 10th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't know about favorite, but one song that always comes to my mind whenever this kind of thing is brought up is Muzzle, by the Pumpkins. For some reason it really gets me charged up.
Old September 10th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Hmm... Somewhere Only We Know by Keane is probably up there. And Billy Joel songs in general, if I may cheat... Only the Good Die Young is probably near the top of that list, though.
Old September 10th, 2008, 09:47 PM

Zelrig is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
I'm gonna date myself but,...
Don't Stop Believin' by Journey
Graet song I agree with you, I also agree with "Viva La Vida", but numero uno would have to be a classic...
Hotel California- The Eagles

Watch this to see what I mean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcwr1nbmWLI
Awesome...
Bohemian Rhapsady- Queen, is also very good.

Zelrig is Eldgrim...
in the ROSE CAVE...

Last edited by Zelrig; September 10th, 2008 at 10:11 PM.
Old September 10th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Hard to nail it down to one. I'll pick the ones that have the most plays on my ipod:

Rearview Mirror by Pearl Jam
Something About You by Level 42
Only a Lad by Oingo Boingo
More Than a Woman by Tavares (always gets me and the wife dancing)
Rain King by Counting Crows

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music