Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 5th, 2010, 12:24 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Auggies Games now BUYING your Scape for cash or credit.

Our buy site is completely separate URL than where we sell items. Originally when I set this up I thought it would be less confusing to the customers (though in hindsight maybe not) Anyway here is the site URL if you want to check it out. http://www.auggiesbuysite.com/servlet/StoreFront

Pricing feedback and general suggestions are welcomed but please keep in mind, the prices I am paying are going to be tweaked a lot over the next few months. Many of the items for sale just didn't have enough data to get an accurate reflection on pricing.

I am very interested in what the community has to say but please don't be hostile and "your ripping people off" comments will be more or less ignored. I set my prices at about 80% of what I expect to sell the item for (in credit) and the cash price is 80% of that amount (so basically 64% of the price I plan on selling it for). There are some exceptions to this, unique heroes will likely be less once I get a few of each and squads may be closer to 90% but I don't know, it all really depends on the market for 'em.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Auggies Games now BUYING your Scape for cash or credit.

I think you're offering too much honestly. 14.30 for 1 squad of zombies.
10.30 for alastair macdirk.

It's like you're paying people ebay prices. Maybe I just don't know the market price of this stuff, but if anyone says you're ripping people off on your buy prices then they're an idiot.

By the way, how long does it usually take for you to go over things that are sent to you so that the person can receive store credit? I sent some things a week or so ago. Thank you.
Old March 5th, 2010, 02:02 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Auggies turn around time for buying and getting you your money is usually a day or two after he receives them. I can't recommend Auggies highly enough.

I've sold almost $1000 worth of merchandise to him, and probably bought at least that much from him. Andrew and Susan are top notch retailers to deal with.
Old March 5th, 2010, 05:58 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
I think you're offering too much honestly. 14.30 for 1 squad of zombies.
10.30 for alastair macdirk.

It's like you're paying people ebay prices. Maybe I just don't know the market price of this stuff, but if anyone says you're ripping people off on your buy prices then they're an idiot.

By the way, how long does it usually take for you to go over things that are sent to you so that the person can receive store credit? I sent some things a week or so ago. Thank you.
Adam is correct most of the time...i.e. 1-3 days but scape might be a bit longer as there are more "bits" involved. Also extranous things sometimes effect the time as well such as last week was a special event at our FLG and were just now recoving from it. Everything that came in since last Friday I plan on doing over the weekend sometime.

....Andrew (aka Auggie)

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old March 5th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think it would be awesome if you could exchange figures for store credit as well as cash...

But this is definitely an awesome resource. I would love to make some cash selling those figures I just need to get rid of, and I plan to as soon as possible. ^_^

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old March 5th, 2010, 06:20 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

Hmmm, I might try this sometime.
Quick question: if I put my initials on the underside of the bases, are they invalid? I could fully understand why they would be.
I noticed you have flagbearers up, does this mean you anticipate selling some? I would love to buy those.
Cool site either way.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old March 5th, 2010, 06:35 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Rad.
Old March 5th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
I think it would be awesome if you could exchange figures for store credit as well as cash...
You can. He actually gives you more money worth of store credit than actual cash. Like, he could give you $64 cash, or you could get $80 store credit instead.
Old March 5th, 2010, 07:23 PM

elvinleader Woo who?

Wow, I'm about to order 16 squads and 4 heros for under 50 bucks!! Now thats a great deal. What a good way to give my army a good boost without killing my wallet!

edit: ok so how do I order this stuff?
Old March 5th, 2010, 07:30 PM

LUCKE13 knows what's in an order marker LUCKE13 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Pricing feedback and general suggestions are welcomed but please keep in mind, the prices I am paying are going to be tweaked a lot over the next few months. Many of the items for sale just didn't have enough data to get an accurate reflection on pricing.
Wow...that sounds like a great deal. If I were in the market to sell my collection I would definitely sell it to you instead of going to Ebay. As a matter of fact, based on your current offering prices, I could get more for just my figures by selling to you than I would have expected to get on Ebay if I sold all of my Heroscape as a single lot. As a few others have already eluded to, you could probably get away with offering a bit less.

Your store seems to be a great resource for Heroscapers. I wish you well!
Old March 5th, 2010, 08:53 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

I am planning on selling some of my stuff to you, but I have a few figs w/o cards. Would you still accept them for half price or something, or do you not want them at all.

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 5th, 2010, 10:04 PM

Nano*22 is surprisingly tart

This is such a great service! I just used it and got rid of some of those figures I never used and once I get the store credit D&D here I come

Selling: x3 Omicron Snipers, x3 Capuan Gladiators
PM me if interested.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales