Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Old March 5th, 2010, 07:15 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
jcmcminis D&D Customs

Hey gang, with the D&D expansions comming out soon I am working on some ideas for some customs. However the main one I am working on I thought I would ask for your opinion on as far a which general he should be under. He is a human druid and I am wondering if it should be Ullar or Aquilla. Please let me know what you think.

Edit: Decided on Ullar and here he is. I have a mini for it just need to get a decent pic of it so I can gimp it in. Not Sure on the point cost so if you guys can help me out with that.

Last edited by JC McMinis; March 6th, 2010 at 02:04 AM.
Old March 6th, 2010, 12:12 AM

Jeabird is surprisingly tart
Re: jcmcminis D&D Customs

It kind of depends on his story line. I mean if he is from japan and uses Japanese type animal, then I'd say Einar. If his powers have a powerful range attack, he could even go to Vydar. It's really up to you and what you feel comfortable with, both in keeping with your idea of who this person is and why they were called to Valhalla.

I, like God, do play with dice and do believe in coincidence.
Old March 6th, 2010, 02:10 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: jcmcminis D&D Customs

Ok first one is up

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs