Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 26th, 2012, 05:09 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
SPECIAL FAREWELL SALE at HOUSE MOUSE--Going on Now

Although I previously ended the sale on January 28, I extended the sale after I received my WotC order and saw that my order had been filled in its entirety. We are now able to keep the prices of WAVES 1, 11, 12, and 13 at the sale level for several weeks.

Hello Fellow 'Scapers,

The HeroScape inventories at Wizards of the Coast have declined dramatically and HOUSE MOUSE is preparing its final order.

If you still need WAVES 1, 8, 11, 12 or 13, we will add your order to our store order and offer you a price of $24.99 per full WAVE set (all 4 booster packs). Click on the SPECIAL FAREWELL SALE at the top of the menu on the left side of the HOME page to access the sale prices. www.HouseMouseGames.com

These sets should arrive the second week of February. If you don't mind waiting 2 weeks for delivery, this is a good deal. And of course you can add other non-sale items to your order, but nothing will ship until the new products arrive.

This sale will end late Saturday night, January 28.

I looked at all the inventory that I have on hand and am offering some single packs in the Farewell Sale at the following prices while supplies last. Not every set is included; I've only included those that I have in abundance:

WAVE 1:
Heroes of Bleakwoode--$2.99
Grut Orcs--$6.99
The IX Roman Legion--$8.99

WAVE 8:
Marro Cavalry--$6.99

WAVE 11:
Fury of the Primordials--$8.99
Heroes of the Faerun--$3.99

WAVE 12:
Heroes of Khorvaire--$3.99
Ogres and Goblins--$5.99
Veterans of the Last War--$6.99

WAVE 13:
Icewind Scourge--$4.99
Heroes of Fallcrest--$3.99

These prices are only available in the SPECIAL FAREWELL SALE category.

If you've already placed an order and would like to add some of these sets to your earlier order, just put a note in the COMMENTS section instructing me to combine your orders and adjust shipping

Last edited by HouseMouseGames; February 7th, 2012 at 07:03 PM.
Old January 26th, 2012, 05:25 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: SPECIAL FAREWELL SALE at HOUSE MOUSE--ends Sat, Jan 28

Sad to see your business go.
Old January 26th, 2012, 05:28 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Sad to see your business go.
Me, too
Old January 26th, 2012, 05:52 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dangit! I just ordered Wave 1 for $36 two days ago lol. Fellow Heroscapers, is Wave 1 worth getting doubles of? I haven't had a chance to examine it yet.
Old January 26th, 2012, 06:31 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Thanks for all your support to Heroscapers, good luck to you Sandra.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 26th, 2012, 06:44 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Dangit! I just ordered Wave 1 for $36 two days ago lol. Fellow Heroscapers, is Wave 1 worth getting doubles of? I haven't had a chance to examine it yet.
Most definitely! All the commons in Wave 1 are great, except with the exception of maybe the Omicron Snipers and the Roman Archers who are merely OK. Here is a useful guide to deciding how many of a squad to get.
Old January 27th, 2012, 03:46 PM

Just a reminder:

When you're placing your orders, don't forget to enter FREESHIP in the promo/discount box during CHECKOUT on orders of $150 or more. So 6 boxes plus another small item of your choice will get you to the free shipping level.
Old January 27th, 2012, 04:08 PM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I placed a big order with HouseOfMouse years ago and paid TONS for postage (and import duties) and it ended up VERY expensive.

They currently have Champions of Renown for $21.99 which I'd love, but I'd probably pay more than that in postage on top with tracked, insured etc.

Does anyone fancy helping me out? USPS Standard postage to the UK for an item that size is about $12 tops.

If I PayPal someone $35 could you post it to me?

Thanks
Old January 27th, 2012, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by streaky2007 View Post
I placed a big order with HouseOfMouse years ago and paid TONS for postage (and import duties) and it ended up VERY expensive.

They currently have Champions of Renown for $21.99 which I'd love, but I'd probably pay more than that in postage on top with tracked, insured etc.

Does anyone fancy helping me out? USPS Standard postage to the UK for an item that size is about $12 tops.

Thanks
PM sent
Old January 28th, 2012, 04:33 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by streaky2007 View Post

Thanks

PM sent
PM read and replied to

Old January 28th, 2012, 11:26 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sandra,
Thank you again for your years of support to the Tree Town Open and the Heroscape community in general, you & House Mouse have been great to us.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old January 28th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Sandra,

Although I did most of my HS purchases over the years from a local Chicago game store chain, you were my primary online source. Sorry to see it end, and thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Fellow Heroscapers, is Wave 1 worth getting doubles of? I haven't had a chance to examine it yet.
Doubles? I keep 5 squads of Omnicrons and 6 squads of all the others, out and available for drafting. The only reason the Omnicrons are 5 and not 6 is their higher point cost. They are an under-estimated squad in my opinion. Deady Shot is more potent than most players realize.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales