Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 15th, 2019, 09:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Requests for Reevaluation

And my axe!

Oh, wait, I already said I was in ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 15th, 2019, 10:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Awww, that warms my heart. Thanks all.
Old August 15th, 2019, 10:20 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Awww, that warms my heart. Thanks all.
Good to hear but we would like to know if you actually want to do this?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 15th, 2019, 10:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I need some time to craft a response.
Old August 15th, 2019, 10:29 PM

Sounds good. I’m in catch up mode, so don’t mind that a bit.

Old April 16th, 2022, 11:38 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Had the opportunity to play with 6 squads of Themyscirian Warriors. For their Special Attack, I rolled 14 attack dice once, and 12 and 10 multiple times each. There should be a cap on the number of dice that can be added to their special.

Quote:
SPEAR VOLLEY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack Special.
Instead of attacking normally with a squad of Themyscirian Warriors this turn, one of your Themyscirian Warriors may attack with this special attack, even a Themyscirian Warrior that was not activated this turn. Roll X attack dice, where X equals the number of Themyscirian Warriors you control that could attack the defending figure with this attack.
Old April 17th, 2022, 10:40 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll say that I think it's pretty rare to get 14-10 squad figures all within 4 clear sight spaces of a single figure, even with their Battle Cry.

I'll toss them into a game soon and see how it feels though!
Old April 17th, 2022, 11:22 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I second this actually. Look to an unreleased unit to see a reference of how easy it can be.

I do think part of the issue is their ability to move up with Amazon Battle Cry after destroying DOs since it does not specify that it has to be an opponent's figure that is wounded with an Amazons normal attack.

Though I'm not sure if that would be such a huge issue if we just capped the SA at 3 squads or 9 attack dice, which is probably a good idea regardless. Most of the time it won't really have an impact as it is generally difficult to setup but it does help keep it from getting into the do not approach us or suffer a one shot category.

I think adding in a limit would also help reduce the feel bad there of if they do get setup as when they do it feels absolutely hopeless as they just destroy you before you can really whittle through them. You're essentially screwed without any sort of double attack or blast effect SA/Normal attack or some special that can wound multiple figures
Old April 17th, 2022, 12:02 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Them getting free moves from tearing down random trees and stuff doesn’t feel right, yeah. Thematically it’s probably the opposite of what Amazons should be doing, and mechanically it gives them a big boost in games where trees and such are considered DOs. Also pretty sure that means they can Soundwarp Special their own units.

If we’re going under the hood here (not saying we should) I think it makes sense to fix that.
Old April 18th, 2022, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I second this actually. Look to an unreleased unit to see a reference of how easy it can be.
But masses of Warriors were tested frequently with that design and it wasn't problematic in those tests at least.

I guess I'd personally want more documentation that it's an actual issue and not just a perceived one?

Old April 18th, 2022, 08:06 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm not saying anything is wrong with that design more just a good idea to cap the SA in general.
Old April 19th, 2022, 06:23 AM

Sure, I wasn't saying you were, just saying that I played it uncapped and certainly got in some attacks of more than 9 while doing so and the results didn't feel unbalanced.

Now I didn't regularly get attacks of 14 in or anything .... So I guess I could support a cap, but maybe more around 10-12 range?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy