Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Hexicon
Hexicon Subforum for Hexicon

Old April 19th, 2023, 04:51 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Announcing HexiCon! April 19th, 20th-23rd, 2023

Also, if anyone needs/wants to borrow a figure, I might be able to help out, but need to know the day before you'd use it (don't plan to bring everything with me each day).
Old April 23rd, 2023, 08:01 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll just copy/paste here what I said in the Heroscape Discord:

I declare HexiCon a great success. I had a lot of fun! Not going to lie -- I didn't think it would go anywhere near as well as it did. We had players come to Louisville from six different states and it was a blast. The heroscape.org site was HUGE (sure did help its creator was there...thanks @Chris Perkins !) Looking forward to next year @MegaSilver (Tommy Adams).

Old April 23rd, 2023, 11:08 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
I'll just copy/paste here what I said in the Heroscape Discord:

I declare HexiCon a great success. I had a lot of fun! Not going to lie -- I didn't think it would go anywhere near as well as it did. We had players come to Louisville from six different states and it was a blast. The heroscape.org site was HUGE (sure did help its creator was there...thanks @Chris Perkins !) Looking forward to next year @MegaSilver (Tommy Adams).
+1! Thanks all for a great event!
Old April 24th, 2023, 12:53 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Yes, had a great time. I broke 50% at 13-11, but at least two of my wins I will attribute to some good luck, so in my view I got less than 50% - always room to improve. Congrads to @Phantom for not only winning main event, but also top four in most tournaments, and for most improved player, as it was usually me and him in the bottom of Louisville tournament rankings.

Favorite moment of the event was definitely against @Awstin36teen and his Wildwoods where I was way behind with Deathcommander Mark 3 and 1/2 my Zettian Infantry dead, in a round I used my Zettian Infantry and Deathwalker 8000 to kill both his Wildwood Sentinels, and then used my Deathwalker 7000 to self destruct and rolled a 16 to kill his Wildwood Monarch and win the game! How often does DW7K Self-Destruct and actually win the game in a main even tournament? This might be the first time ever, or if not must be pretty rare.

For those interested see https://heroscape.org/convention/?Convention=3 for tournament results. I will quote standings and main event results here:

Code:
Player	W %	W	L	T	SoS
Chris Perkins	0.690	20	9	0	0.570
deroche	0.667	18	9	0	0.558
Phantom	0.654	17	9	0	0.480
Earthling	0.625	15	9	0	0.520
Chill	0.556	15	12	0	0.515
MegaSilver	0.536	15	13	0	0.537
lefton4ya	0.542	13	11	0	0.556
cor7770	0.481	13	14	0	0.451
Son of Chompy	0.692	9	4	0	0.552
Mr_Chompy	0.333	9	18	0	0.563
loki619	0.333	9	18	0	0.541
Awstin36teen	0.259	7	20	0	0.515

Main Event: Delta VC Ro11
-Delta VC Rule of 11. 510 pts, 18 figure limit.

Player	W	L	T	SoS	Army(s)
Phantom	5	1	0	0.552	Gorillinators x1,Gorillitroopers x3,Zaeus
Chris Perkins	4	2	0	0.586	Fyorlag Spiders x4,Quahon,Wyvern x1
MegaSilver	3	2	0	0.692	Krav Maga Agents,Microcorp Agents x2,Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RoTV),Re-Tak-Shi
Son of Chompy	3	2	0	0.615	20th Maine Volunteers x1,Airborne Elite,Marcus Decimus Gallus,Ne-Gok-Sa,Roman Legionnaires x2
Earthling	2	2	0	0.556	Ashigaru Harquebus x2,Cathar Spearmen x2,Marcu Esenwein,Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RoTV)
lefton4ya	2	2	0	0.526	Bol,Deathcommander Mark 3,Deathwalker 7000,Deathwalker 8000,Zettian Infantry x3
Chill	2	2	0	0.412	Death Chasers of Thesk x4,Kuthnak,Me-Burq-Sa,Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider,Swog Rider x1
cor7770	2	2	0	0.353	Blade Gruts x2,Grimnak,Heavy Gruts x2,Isamu,Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
deroche	1	3	0	0.500	Einar Imperium x3,Empress Kiova,Isamu,Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (SotM)
Mr_Chompy	1	3	0	0.474	Armoc Vipers x3,Elite Onyx Vipers,Otonashi,Venoc Vipers x1,Venoc Warlord,Zogross Hardscale
loki619	1	3	0	0.438	Concan the Kyrie Warrior,Templar Cavalry x3,Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
Awstin36teen	1	3	0	0.438	Bol,Wildwood Monarch,Wildwood Runner x4,Wildwood Sentinel x2

Last edited by lefton4ya; April 24th, 2023 at 01:16 PM.
Old April 24th, 2023, 03:27 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Had a ton of fun at HexiCon this past weekend.

Thanks again to @MegaSilver for all his hard work organizing and running the event!

Wrote-up battle reports for all of my games (sans the multiplayer event) here if anyone is curious and wants to read them.

Also thanks to everyone who attended for their use and feedback for the .org site.
Old April 26th, 2023, 09:07 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ready to sign up for next year!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old June 16th, 2023, 09:07 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Ready to sign up for next year!!
^This^

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 14th, 2023, 02:07 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Request for @MegaSilver and @OEAO , now that HexiCon is over could we have the events renamed with an "HC1" prefix (or something similar) so that they can be easily distinguished in views like this one https://heroscape.org/user/?userName=MegaSilver

Right now it is hard to tell without additional information which events Mega has played in as part of HexiCon vs ScapeCon, etc.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 14th, 2023, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Request for @MegaSilver and @OEAO , now that HexiCon is over could we have the events renamed with an "HC1" prefix (or something similar) so that they can be easily distinguished in views like this one https://heroscape.org/user/?userName=MegaSilver

Right now it is hard to tell without additional information which events Mega has played in as part of HexiCon vs ScapeCon, etc.
This is really more of a question for me, tbh.

Since tournaments are linked to conventions, there's no need to re-name anything. I just have to update pages to append the convention name wherever it's appropriate.

I just made a change to that page to pre-pend the convention name to each tournament (when applicable). Let me know what you think.
Old August 14th, 2023, 02:38 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
This is really more of a question for me, tbh.

Since tournaments are linked to conventions, there's no need to re-name anything. I just have to update pages to append the convention name wherever it's appropriate.

I just made a change to that page to pre-pend the convention name to each tournament (when applicable). Let me know what you think.
Looks great! Would be cool to see something similar for Leagues and Seasons.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Hexicon