Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

View Poll Results: who is the most scary?
Braxas 177 39.86%
Krav Maga Agents 61 13.74%
Major Q9 206 46.40%
Voters: 444. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 29th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: You look across the table...

Based on what I usually end up playing in tournaments, Knights of Weston are often one of my worst match-ups. My record against them in tournaments is around 20% too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old August 29th, 2010, 12:10 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
But the poll isn't "who would win between these three"; it's "which one scares you the most." Obviously it varies depending on what I have, but I would have to say Braxas. She strikes hard and fast. Also, she has the highest variance of the three, which means that she can be incredible with good luck. With Q9, I know it's going to be a tough battle, but I usually have some sort of counter built in. The Krav are more of an annoyance; without Raelin I don't worry too much about them.
Well, my line of thinking was who would win is the best, and also just a few statistics for the people who said XXXX because I don't have either of the others.
Old January 29th, 2011, 12:56 PM

bgraves321 Woo who?

Ha. Now that I've seen my old post: I just played a 2v2v2 game a couple weekends ago, and the guy sitting to the left of my partner had Braxas ... in the first round, Braxas had single-handedly killed all of my partner's figures (minus Wo-Sa-Ga, who's too big) and Rhogar from my team. Then that guy brought Braxas up close, and Braxas died ... but that was only because he felt a little sorry for us . In total, Braxas destroyed 485 pts. in the first round. Talk about scary ... and devastating potential. Josh's 20-sider saw so much action that game. It was ridiculous. bg

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgraves321 View Post
Definitely Braxas. Looks way scarier. Even if that's mostly just on physical appearance.

And also I tend to use a fair amount of squads. So even more intimidating. bg
Old January 29th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, now that this is active again, I would say kravs. The last game of my most recent tournament was against a 10-year-old feilding Cyprein, Zelrig, and the kravs. I dropped my airbornes and almost instantly killed zelrig. Cyprein fell the next round. I had 1 airborne, 3 of my own kravs, and 9 10th reg left. The 10-year-old kept moving up and retreating his krav along a stretch of flat land. He had 2 left at the end of the game. All of the rest of my figures were slaughtered.

Old January 30th, 2011, 02:16 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker

Definitely the Kravs. They're so agile and you can only take them ou from melee, but they won't even let you get that close. You better get some lucky die rolls to take these guys out. Q9 is just a prime target in an opponent's army and Braxas' weakness is the Dwarves. Kravs FTW!

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old January 30th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen_Hydra View Post
I voted for the Krav. The only person I ever get to play against gets at least one shield probably 95% of the time.
I'll change my vote to Braxas... her PAB is just really dangerous. And because I mainly play squads, that makes it pretty difficult to keep my army alive.
Old January 30th, 2011, 04:32 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

Braxas. Everything about her is scary. Except for her defense. Speaking of defense, Pittsburgh will bring down the Steel Curtain on those meat packers!

Old January 30th, 2011, 04:57 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilfheimPwns View Post
Braxas. Everything about her is scary. Except for her defense. Speaking of defense, Pittsburgh will bring down the Steel Curtain on those meat packers!
When I look across the table and see NilfheimPwns' medical file, I get scared

/threadhijack
Old February 9th, 2011, 09:09 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Braxas, because facing a dragon is meant to be epic for a reason

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 18th, 2011, 11:29 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

I'd be more frightened by Brutes/Goblins than any of these.
Old July 10th, 2011, 11:13 PM

hammer-head monkey Woo who?

It's odd because I voted Q9 the scariest but I would rather have the Krav Magas on my team The tin can is just so annoying to kill if you don't have the right character. I don't know... maybe the bad experiences I've had against him cause me not to want him on my team. But the Kravs are still awesome. Maybe that's the reason.

The Evil Chicken claims that his motivation for becoming evil was to avenge all the chickens killed by humans, despite killing and eating them himself.
Old July 11th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Krav Maga, for the simple reason that they are a squad, therefor, they can cover more ground, therefor, they can each individually hide, or snipe, or dodge, making them all the more deadly. And I use too many commas.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles